Peter Parker x Reader

Up next: Tony Stark x Reader

Later: Black Panther x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I woke up to being in my boyfriend of 5 years, Peter Parker, arms and slowly unwrapped his arms from around my waist. Peter moved slightly, but he mumbled something in his sleep. I smiled and walked into the bathroom.
  I brushed my teeth and ended up laying back down for a few more minutes, before I walked around downstairs. After I grew bored, I turned on the television to see what movies were on. I skipped a majority of the channels, before I noticed Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl was on.

  I squealed, because I was a huge Johnny Depp fan.

  I heard loud groaning, before Peter ran his fingers through his hair and said,"Baby, please keep it down. It is too early."

  I rolled my eyes at Peter and said,"Sure, sweetie. Anything for Spider-Man."

  Peter looked over at me and immediately pinned me down.

  I squirmed against his grip and whined saying,"Pete, I have to go to the bathroom!! Get up!!"

  Peter shook his head and said,"No, you don't. You are not getting up, until I decide when to let go."

  I groaned saying,"Peter."

  Peter just tightened his grip around my wrists, while I hated to do this, but I kicked Peter in his side and bolted towards the bathroom. He thought I was kidding, but I was 100% telling the truth.
  Once I was done with my business, I washed my hands and headed back down to see Peter holding his side.

  I sighed and put my hand over his bruise saying,"I am so sorry, handsome. I really did not mean to hurt you that badly. What can I do to make it feel better?"

  Peter pulled me close and pouted saying,"Kiss it?"

  I giggled at his cuteness, before I pecked his lips and kissed his side. Peter jumped at my touch a little, but he sighed in content.

  When I pulled away, Peter chuckled and wrapped his arms around me saying,"Thanks, Y/N. When is Harry coming?"

  The reason Peter asked was because Harry was my older brother, and normally, he would stop by to check on the both of us.

  I looked at the time saying,"In a few minutes, actually. Do not worry, we will still get to spend time together. He cannot stay, because he is going on some date."

  Peter nodded and kissed my forehead, before I walked outside and waited for Harry to get here. When I saw a familiar limo pull up, I knew most likely Dad was with him, too. Dad and Harry both got out of the limo, before I was pulled into a group hug.

  I did not know who to hug or which angle to turn to, so I just hugged back as best as I could. I don't know, something about group hugs always confused me. Maybe it was just me, then.

  Anyway, Dad shook Peter's hand and sent him a warning look saying,"You are taking care of my daughter right, Mr. Parker?"

  Peter nodded and wrapped an arm around my shoulder saying,"Yes, sir. I would not know what to do without her, Mr. Osborn. She keeps me in check, too, so it is always a pleasure to be with her."

  I blushed at Peter's words, while Harry smirked down at me. I had to keep myself from slapping him. Harry chuckled and handed me something, while I looked at it confused.

  He turned to Peter and said,"Wanna catch a game with me later, if Y/N does not mind."

  Peter looked at me and intertwined his fingers with mine saying,"I would love to, Harry, but I cannot leave-"

  I cut Peter off by kissing him passionately. Every time Peter tried to say something, I would just pull him back in. When he finally stopped trying to argue against it, I pulled away and turned to see Dad and Harry looking away.

  I giggled at Peter's dazed face, while he double blinked asking me,"What were we just talking about?"

  Dad chuckled and patted Peter's shoulder saying,"Nothing that important, son. I gotta get back to the company, but I will call you later, Y/N. Protect her, son, I mean it."

  Dad seemed like he knew about Peter, but maybe he did. I really did not know, because he never acted like it in front of anyone. Harry kissed my cheek and hugged me, before he left with Dad. Peter turned to me and immediately started chasing after me. I laughed and jumped over the staircase.

  I almost fell after not seeing the slippery floor there, but someone caught me. I looked down and saw Peter, before I blushed madly at our position. Peter smirked, which caused me to push him off of me. Peter held out his hand, which I gladly accepted.

  He pulled me against his chest and nuzzles his nose against mine saying,"I love you, Y/N Osborn."

  I smiled and kissed Peter's nose and cheeks saying,"I love you, most, Peter Parker. Do not try to top that one, because I doubt you love me more than I love you. I mean, look at my old room."

  I immediately covered my mouth. Peter took out his phone, and I saw a familiar contact come across the screen: Mrs. L/N. I pouted and ran after Peter, before he convinced my mom to show him my old room.