Sam Wilson x Reader

Up next: Scott Lang x Reader (Civil War)

Later: Avengers x Reader Part 1

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat down inside my brother's broke-down apartment, I decided to just be lazy and slouch on the couch.

  Bucky walked into the room and kissed my forehead saying,"Why are you so upset? I let you stay here, didn't I?"

  I pushed Bucky over and said,"You did that because you were just being generous, remember? Your sister was having a hard time, and you decided to let her stay with her amazing, big brother. If you did not figure it out, Barnes, I am talking about myself."

  Bucky chuckled and smiled over at me saying,"I know, and I am sorry for bringing it back up. What is up?"

  I calmly said,"Nothing is wrong, Buck. I-"

  Bucky pulled a chair in front of me, before he held out his hands.

  I put mine in his, before he squeezed mine and said,"Hey, everything will be fine. As long as you do not mess up my apartment, then we will be fine."

  Bucky messed up my hair, while I groaned and tried to push his hands away.

  He smiled and wrapped an arm around me saying,"I am just kidding, sis. Wilson, is not coming over, is he?"

  I giggled and nodded saying,"Yes, Bucky, he is. He is my boyfriend, remember?"

  Bucky got up and rolled his eyes saying,"Do not remind me. I do not see why you need one anyway."

  Here goes the protective side of James Buchanan Barnes...

  I smiled and leaned back on the couch saying,"Sam understands me, and he wants to be here for me, Buck. I would think you would understand that, since you love him so much."

  Bucky looked at me confused and asked me,"What are you talking about, N/N?"

  I smirked and pinched Bucky's cheek saying,"Do not think I am unaware of your little bromance you two got going on. Do not worry, I will not get in between the two of you!!"

  Bucky waved it off, and I just giggled jogging up the stairs. I got dressed into something decent, since I did not want Sam to see me in pajamas. This was one of the times I actually pushed myself out of bed.
  Most of the time, Bucky had to do it. I thanked God for him every day, because he really was the best big brother in the world.

  Once I was done, I heard Bucky yell from downstairs,"Y/N, YOUR BOY- SAM IS HERE!!"

  Bucky was just adorable at times, but he was still an idiot. I loved him, though. I immediately smiled at hearing Sam's name, before I ran down the stairs. Sam stood at the door with flowers in his hands.

  Seeing the flowers, I jumped into his arms.

  Sam chuckled and gave me a kiss, before he gently put me down saying,"I missed you more, baby."

  I smiled and hugged Sam's neck, before I noticed Sam and Bucky having a stare down.

  I just squeezed Sam's neck, while Bucky cleared his throat and said,"So, Wilson, where are you taking my sister?"

  Sam let me continue to hug him, while he said,"Oh, just a restaurant down the street. I did not want to go too fancy, because Y/N does not like that. I will do anything to make sure Y/N is happy. I am just a fancy dude."

  Sam fixed with his suit, and I laughed at his sense of humor. Humor I loved.

  Bucky nodded and asked him,"What restaurant is this?"

  Sam defensively said,"You know what I am talking about, Bucky. We went there last week!!"

  Bucky ran his hand down his face, while I could not contain my giggles and had to hold on to Sam's shoulder. Sam put me over his shoulder and held me upside down.

  I groaned and yelled saying,"OKAY, OKAY!! SAMMY, PUT ME DOWN!! I AM NOT SPIDER-MAN, YOU KNOW?"

  Sam put me down and held me saying,"I know, beautiful. Barnes?"

  Bucky hmmed in response and looked over at Sam.

  Sam said,"Why did you not look at me when I walked through the door? You know our routine."

  My laughter just got louder, while Sam and Bucky laughed, too.

  Bucky put a hand on Sam's shoulder and chuckled saying,"I am sorry, Wilson, next time. Just take care of my sister, all right? She is my family."

  Sam shook Bucky's hand, before I said "I love you" to my brother. Bucky said it back with a smile, and then I walked out with Sam. Sam held my hand tightly, before he led us inside the restaurant.

  Once we sat down, I noticed the waitress sending seductive looks Sam's way. I immediately rolled my eyes, and Sam was oblivious to the looks the waitress had been giving him. He held my hand under the table, while I gave the waiter my order. Sam gave his own order, before the waitress batted her eyelashes at Sam.

  Sam just sent her a polite smile and said,"Can you please just get our bread? I have to feed my girl."

  Sam looked over at me and sent me a wink, before the waitress left the table.

  I asked him,"So, have you noticed the looks she has been giving you this whole time, too?"

  Sam nodded and replied,"I have noticed, but I just want to enjoy our dinner together."

  I smiled at Sam saying,"Me, too."