Eddie Brock x Reader

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Natasha Romanoff x Best Friend Reader

   EDDIE'S POV

  I was nervous, and Venom was no help at all. Y/N was going to be here any minute, and I was going to ask her to marry me. We had been together for a couple of years now, but I felt it was the perfect time to ask her the question.
  Venom kept telling me I didn't deserve her, which was only making me more nervous. There was only a small chance of Y/N telling me "no," but I had to remain calm.

  When there was a gentle knock on the door, Venom said,"She's here. She's not going to stay."

  I said,"Thanks, Venom. Thanks."

   Y/N'S POV

  I put my hair up and knocked on Eddie's door. I wasn't sure what was going on, but he did say something about food. With that one word, I was in.
  When Eddie opened the door, he was sweating through his tux. I felt under dressed and blushed in embarrassment.

  I asked him,"Are we going out?"

  Eddie shook his head and greeted me with a kiss saying,"No. We're uh eating here. I just wanted to look nice."

  I smiled, and Eddie led me inside. That was when I got a nice view of the set up in front of me. Eddie was up to something, but I felt it was nothing negative.

  I said,"Eddie, this is lovely. Where's the food, though?"

  Eddie chuckled and replied,"It's almost ready. Y/N, just sit, baby."

  I sat down, and Eddie checked on our meal. He placed my plate in front of me. The food smelt delicious. As Eddie and I ate, I could still see him sweating pretty badly. Eddie was starting to mess up his tux.

  I asked him,"Eddie, is there something I need to be aware of?"

  Eddie cleared his throat and said,"I'm not really sure what all to say, but I guess I'll just-"

  Eddie got down on one knee, and I slowly swallowed my food.

  He looked up at me and asked me,"Y/N, will you marry me, baby?"

  I jumped on him and attacked him in kisses. Eddie smiled and I took the ring from him, sliding it on my finger.

  Eddie laughed and said,"Someone's happy."

  I replied,"I'm happy all right. This means you'll see me even more now."

  Eddie said in a playful tone,"Aww, really?"

  I laughed this time and said,"That's right, Brock. You get to spend even more time with me."