Black Panther x Reader Part 2

Up next: Peter Parker x Reader

Later: Deadpool x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I watched as T'Challa stood outside. His hands were in his pockets, while he looked out onto the shore. Someone walk up beside me, and it was Bucky. He sent me a soft smile, and I just put my hand on his arm.

  I said,"Feeling okay? I am sorry about what happened. T'Challa still thinks the attack was on you. I have tried to convince him otherwise, but I know it is deeper than that. On the inside, he really misses his father, as do I."

  I let out a sigh and watched as T'Challa had that depressed look in his eyes. This was not the man that constantly encouraged me to smile and be the best person I could be every day.

  Bucky looked down and said,"I am sorry, Y/N. I know I am probably the reason why he has been so distant. I really would never-"

  I cut Bucky off by sternly saying,"Barnes, don't you dare start that with me, too. I know Hydra had you under their control, so nothing was really your own doing. T'Challa just does not realize that, but I definitely do. You do not deserve all this betrayal and criticism that you are receiving Bucky, because I know you have a good heart. Really, do not apologize."

  Bucky nodded and gave me a hug saying,"Thanks, Y/N, I really appreciate your kind words. I...I better go check and see how Steve is holding up. I will talk to you later."

  I nodded and Bucky kissed my hair, before he made his way out the door.
I turned my attention back to T'Challa and realized he was still in the same spot. What I almost missed was the tears that made their way down his face. That was my cue.

  I pushed the door open, before I made my way over to T'Challa.

  I placed my hand on his shoulder and softly said,"My husband, what's the matter? Is there anything I can do?"

  T'Challa wiped his face and weakly said,"I am all right, my love. I..I was just thinking about things."

  I intervened saying,"By thinking about things, you mean about your father. Baby, I miss him, too, but he would not want to see you suffering like this. Bucky did not set off that bomb, darling. He was not even there."

  T'Challa turned around and said,"He was there, Y/N?!! I saw him with my own eyes!! My father would have wanted this!! Now, you are protecting Barnes!!"

  T'Challa went to leave, but I grabbed his arm and tightened my grip. That caused him to look down at me. I slowly loosened my grip and brought my hands to his face.

  He automatically leaned into my touch and sighed saying,"I am sorry, My Queen, but I miss him so much."

  Tears formed in T'Challa's eyes, and I cupped his face saying,"I know, baby, I know. Here, let's sit down."

  T'Challa let me take his hand, before I led him back inside. I sat us down on the sofa, and T'Challa immediately wrapped his arms around me.
  I could not help but smile, because that protective side was starting to kick in.

  T'Challa sniffed and said,"Where is your friend now? He is quite the talker."

  I did not know whether T'Challa was talking about Peter or Scott, so I just assumed he meant Peter. I laughed a little and smiled up at T'Challa. T'Challa smiled back and held out his hands. I put mine in his, before he placed delicate and sweet kisses on my hands.

  I blushed, and T'Challa softly said,"I will be all right. How do ya feel, My Queen?"

  It always drove me crazy when T'Challa called me that, but it reassured me that I was his Queen and the most important woman (after his mother and sister) in his world. I did not regret marrying T'Challa. He was amazing, and I knew I wanted to start a family with him one day.

  T'Challa helped me up, before he guided me towards the water. He turned me forward, while he gently and protectively wrapped his arms around me.
  T'Challa bent down and handed me a flower that had fell from one of the nearby trees, before he put the flower in my hair.

  He stroked my cheek and looked into my eyes saying,"You truly are beautiful, Y/N. Ever since the day father introduced us to each other, I knew you were special and very talented. Now, I get to be with you every day and I would not change that for anything."

  "Oh, Panther, that was the sweetest thing you could have ever said to me. I love you so much, My King."

  T'Challa kissed me passionately and slowly pulled away saying,"I love you so much more, My Queen."

  T'Challa brought me closer and intertwined his fingers with mine, and I noticed something. From the corner of my eye, I spotted a panther in the distance. He almost looked dominant, yet he was also swift and graceful in the way he moved. As I melted into T'Challa's embrace, I felt the same familiar feeling after being with the man who had stolen my heart.