Kurt (Ant-Man) x Reader

Dedicated to littleautumn123

Up next: Loki x Reader

Later: Peter Parker x Depressed Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I giggled and looked at Scott saying,"You're on house arrest?"

  Scott rolled his eyes and said,"Yes, Y/N. Have you not been listening to anything I've told you?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. I zoned out at Captain America. Why isn't he here, by the way? You said you would get him to come meet me and get me an autograph?"

  Scott sighed saying,"We were a little busy trying to handle something. Look, I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise, but I've really got to stay here. You go talk to the others for me."

  I nodded and hugged him saying,"Okay. I've got you covered, brother. Don't do anything stupid."

  I rushed to the meeting with Luis, Kurt, and Dave.

  Dave hugged me and said,"Hey, Ms. Lang. You here to fill in for Scott?"

  I nodded and sat down, before Luis gave me a high five saying,"Y/N! What up, girl? Lookin' good. Lookin' good. Where...Where have you been?"

  I said,"I've been everywhere. Here and there. You know. Hey, Kurt."

  Kurt smiled at me and said,"Hey, Y/N. You want to hear a story?"

  I chuckled and replied,"No, not right now."

  Kurt nodded and after Luis filled me in on everything, the meeting was over.

  Before I could leave, I heard Kurt say,"Y/N?"

  I turned around and said,"Yes, Kurt?"

  Kurt cleared his throat and said,"I think you're very beautiful."

  I loved Kurt's accent, and it made his statement even more heartwarming to hear from him.

  I sent him a radiant smile saying,"Why, thank you, Kurt. I think you are very handsome and funny. By the way, I love your stories."

  Kurt smiled back at me, and Dave said,"Go on, Kurt! Ask her man!"

  Luis added,"Yeah. Ask her Kurt!"

  I chuckled and turned back to Kurt as he asked me,"Will you go to dinner with me tonight?"

  I nodded saying,"Yes, I will. What time should I be ready?"

  He said,"8:00. Is that enough time?"

  "Yes. I'll see you then."

  Dave and Luis whistled, before I left to get ready for dinner. At eight o'clock sharp, Kurt was walking me to the car. All throughout dinner, he never made an inappropriate move on me. I really appreciated that. His personality kept me entertained, and I told him how much I enjoyed dinner.

  When we made it to my place, Kurt pulled over, and I said,"Again, thank you for being so sweet. We should have dinner again sometime, if you want to."

  Kurt kissed my hand and said,"You're welcome, and dinner sounds lovely again. Next time, I'll tell you a different story."

  I nodded and said,"I can't wait."