Steve Rogers x Reader

Up next: Natasha Romanoff x Best Friend Reader

Later: Tony Stark x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I walked with my best friend, Steve Rogers, he asked me,"Do you mind if I stay with you for a couple of days?"

  I replied,"No, I don't mind at all. Something wrong at the apartment again?"

  Steve nodded and said,"Yes, ma'am. Are you sure it's all right, Y/N?"

  I nodded and noticed a couple of girls waiting patiently a couple of feet away from Steve and I. The girls looked hesitant, but I saw the papers in their hands. This told me they, most likely, wanted an autograph from Steve.

  I gently nudged him and motioned over to the girls.

  Steve became shy, and I chuckled saying,"I'll go over there with you, Cap."

  Steve actually let out a sigh of relief. I linked my arm in his own and led him over to the girls. They became so excited and immediately held out their papers towards Steve.
  Steve signed them all and even took pictures with them, then the girls happily ran away. Steve seemed real happy, and I just let him have his moment.

  When we made it to my house, I gave Steve the best room I had. We went our separate ways, and it did not take long for me to doze off.
  I was woken up by Steve gently shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them. When I looked at Steve, he clearly had had a nightmare, or something spooked him.

  I scooted over, and Steve got in beside me. Instead of just turning on his side, Steve pulled me into his arms and quickly fell asleep. I knew I was in trouble being this close to him, because I loved him. I knew Sharon was back in the picture as well, so I really wished Steve would have stayed on his own side.

  I knew I was going to have a problem getting out of his arms in the morning.

....

  It was now morning, and Steve was already up. He was cutting down my tree outside, and I had to turn away.
  However, I had to do a double take when I saw Sharon beside him.

  What was she doing here? Why my house? How long had she been here?

  I threw on an outfit real quick, brushed my teeth, and then literally jumped over the staircase. I rushed outside and acted like I was still trying to wake up.

  Sharon said,"Hi, Y/N. I hope you don't mind me being here."

  I replied,"I don't mind at all."

  When Sharon left, I asked Steve,"Did you know she was coming here?"

  Steve admitted to me,"I told her I was here, and I went to tell her that I hadn't talked to you about her being here yet, but she just said she was coming before I said anything. I'm sorry, sweetheart. It won't happen again."

  When Steve looked at me with that face, I couldn't stay mad at him.

  I groaned and Steve chuckled, then I said,"Rogers, can you be deceitful for just two minutes?"

  Steve smiled at me, and I returned his smile. When I began to feel like I was going to pass out, I turned around and made my way for the door.
  Steve grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. I was absolutely surprised about the kiss, but I was also thrilled. I kissed back and held Steve's shirt tightly.

  When Steve pulled away, he said with very little breath,"I...I'm sorry for not asking permission first. I just...I didn't know if I'd get another chance."

  I ran my fingers through his hair and replied,"Oh, Rogers. Rogers. Don't be sorry. Don't worry. I'd be stupid to turn down kisses like that. No more Sharon over here. I mean it."

  "Yes, ma'am. Nothing happened."

  "Okay, Steven, but still. No Sharon."

  "Yes, ma'am."