Sam Wilson x Reader Part 2

Up next: Peter Parker x Reader Part 1

Later: Peter Parker x Reader Part 2

   Y/N'S POV

  After Sam drove us back to his place, I was literally on the edge of breaking. I could not believe Gabriel just tried to take advantage of me, and Sam looked mad at himself for not knowing about it.

  Even though I was holding back a sob, I rested my hand on his face and softly said,"Baby, you could not have known. I should have stayed put and none of this would have happened. Baby, I...I-"

  I rested my head on his car window and broke down.

  Sam immediately frowned and went to touch me, but I gently pushed his hands away saying,"No, the road is more important Sam. I want to make it home in one piece."

  I chuckled weakly at my own joke, but it did not really help the pain. It just caused Sam's frown to get even bigger, and we finally reached his house.
  I went to open the door, but Sam did it for me. I smiled weakly and kissed his cheek. I held on for a minute and grew quiet.

  Sam noticed and pulled me back saying,"Beautiful, what's wrong? You can tell me...I am right here to listen to every word you have to say. Just talk to me."

  I went to tell him but sniffed moving his hands away from my face. Sam tried to hold me, but I pushed him away. I hated being so rude and distant from him, but I...I needed a minute. Sam gave me a kiss and slowly let go of my hand.
  I ran inside and made my way into the bathroom. I slammed the door behind me and put my head down. I broke into loud sobs, and my body shook in terror and pain.

  I lifted my head and squeezed the counters getting lost in my own thoughts. I was such an idiot for not listening to what Sam had told me to do. He told me to stay put, and I just went off and tried to find something to eat. Sam had always been there when I needed him, and what was I doing now? I was pushing Sam away, and I knew it hurt him.
  I had never seen Sam that upset and frustrated, since I accidentally brought up his parents...Yeah, big mistake. That caused even more tears to fall down my face. I...I needed to find Sam. Make sure he was okay, too.

  I pushed away my thoughts about my appearance and found him lying down across the bed. He must have heard my footsteps, because he snapped his head in my direction.
  Sam sighed and looked back down at his pillow. I frowned and made my way to him.

  I laid on top of his back and buried my face in his neck saying,"Sammy, I am so sorry, baby. I...I did not mean to upset you so much. I do not deserve a man like you."

  Something changed in Sam's brown eyes, and he immediately turned around. He wrapped his arms around me and lightly kissed my nose. I blushed, burying my face in his neck.

  Sam chuckled but ran his fingers through my hair saying,"You do deserve me, all right? I want you to be mine, and I hope I am yours, too. You are extraordinarily beautiful and intelligent in your own way. Baby, I...I love you so much. Do not doubt yourself, okay?"

  Sam placed a gentle, yet sweet kiss on my lips. I kissed back. Sam smiled in the kiss, and I slowly let go. He waited for me to respond to his speech, but I walked into the bathroom. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror.

  Sam followed me and rested his chin on my head saying,"You truly are gorgeous. Y/N, I do not know what other guys have told you, but I am not them. I promise that everything that I say to you, I mean it, and I want to treat you like the beauty you are. I have been in love with you, ever since I first laid eyes on you. I know that you are beautiful. I didn't need anyone to tell me that."

  After Sam finished talking, I just let go. Sam smiled at me getting all of my tears out and rubbed my back, before he kissed my forehead and cheeks softly.

  I gave Sam a kiss and held his face saying,"Oh, Wilson, I love you so much that it hurts. What are you doing to me? I...I will always be your girl."

  Sam smiled and put his forehead on mine. I smiled, too, and leaned in kissing him passionately. Sam kissed back and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and melted into the kiss. Sam chuckled and enjoyed this moment with me.

  I pulled away and giggled saying,"Are you blushing? Sammy..."

  I pinched Sam's cheeks, and he groaned, pushing my hands away.

  I just smiled and hugged his waist saying,"Falcon?"

  Sam hmmed in response and looked down at me saying,"Yes, ma'am?"

  I giggled but pleaded saying,"Can we please cuddle? PLEASE, BABY, PLEASE!!"

  Sam pretended to think about it, and I pouted. I walked off, but then Sam put me over his shoulder. I smiled and let him run me over to the couch.