Loki x Reader

Dedicated to kalemuffin

Up next: Peter Parker x Depressed Reader

Later: Pietro Maximoff x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  There was nothing like being a college student. Don't even get me started on how high the student loans were, but all I had to do was stay focused and do excellent in all of my classes. That wasn't too much to ask for, right? While in college, I was studying engineering. It had always been my pride and joy.
  Even though I was in college, I did not like to hang out with my friends very much. It had nothing to do with their outgoing personalities, but I just did not always feel like going out. Because of this, I found myself always in the library. It actually ended up benefiting me, as to how it forced me to finish all my work early. Since I liked it that way, I tried to go to the library all the time after my classes.

  However, there was one person I always hoped would join me: Loki. Loki and I had been together for about two years, but he worked as a professor at my same university. Because of our relationship, I made sure I did not have him on my schedule.
  Lord knows Loki was too handsome for his own good, so I would spend all my class time staring at him. My advisor probably knew that as well, which was why she purposely placed my classes in buildings far away from Loki's. Today, my classes finished early and I decided to walk to Loki's English building.

  When I found him reading, I quickly took a picture and he glanced at me from behind his book saying,"Hi, darling. How did your classes go today?"

  I sat down in one of the desks and said,"Good. What about you? Any students give you a hard time?"

  Loki chuckled and said,"My classes went okay. There are always students that misbehave, but that's nothing more papers can't fix."

  I laughed saying,"You're just that kind of teacher. I respect that. Loki, do you ever find it weird that I'm a student and you're a professor at the same school as me?"

  Loki shook his head and placed his book down saying,"No, because there is nothing deceiving about our relationship. It was established before you decided to go back to college here and me getting a job. Our relationship isn't just sexual, so I don't worry about the two of us. Neither should you, okay?"

  I nodded and stood up, before I walked over to Loki.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and said,"You are literally the best boyfriend ever. You actually care about my feelings, which is a plus too."

  Loki smiled down at me and gave me a couple of kisses. I made different faces after each one of his kisses which made him laugh. I laughed, too, before we headed hand-in-hand across the campus.

  Loki said,"It does feel different not being on Asgard, but I like being here with you and doing this. Teaching is something I am very good at, and I enjoy it. I hope you're enjoying being back in school."

  I squeezed his hand a little and replied,"I don't always enjoy the work, but I know it will pay off. I do enjoy the campus and the people. They are very friendly, even though I've had to let go of some people. Loki, I saw the way you came back around for Thor and all of Asgard, so you're the one that inspires me to be different. Thank you, baby."

  Loki pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back, holding on for a little while.

  When he pulled away, he said,"I'm delighted that I inspire you, and you inspired me to teach. Thank you for that, Y/N. I will always appreciate you and how you've stuck with me through everything. Thank you for everything."

  "You're welcome, Loki. You're very welcome."