Useless Soul

BABIES! I'm sorry I didn't continue the story until now. Don't hate me please❤️ anyways here is the next chapter that takes place after "THE WEIGHT"

Again this chapter takes place after "THE WEIGHT" NOT "CHANGE? PART 2"

Anyways, enjoy! Comment vote all the above loves❤️

Once again THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE AFTER "THE WEIGHT" NOTTTT "CHANGE? PART 2"

--

"You think he won't forget about you when some other girl comes along in Alexandria? You're replaceable. You're walker food." I could hear Enid's voice, but couldn't see her anywhere.

"Leave me alone!" I hollered holding my ears with my hands, falling into a ball.

"Don't worry, Bailey. You'll have a quick death. Maybe, but I'm just not so sure." I felt something yank my hair back, and felt teeth chew into my face. Pulling my flesh from my skull so easily.

"HELP ME!" I screamed as my flesh was being torn into.

---

"BAILEY!" I heard my name, and shaking of my shoulders. The voice sounded like Carl.

I came to see Carl in my face, only alarming me more than he should have. Accidentally, I punched him with a lot of force in the throat.

He choked for a second, falling off the bed. I followed after him, holding his torso.

"Holy shit, baby I'm so sorry." I gripped him tight, feeling awful.

"It's okay, it's okay. But what the hell Bailey?" He rubbed his throat and looked at me for a response.

I let go of him, and got back on the bed looking away from him. He followed me onto the bed, and tugged on my hand.

"Look at me." He demanded softly.

"She was in my dreams again." I sighed in defeat. I'd had these dreams before. About Enid. She was in my nightmares more than once and it terrified the hell out of me.

"She's gone, Bailey. You have to know that." He held my knee, and tried looking into my eyes. Those blue eyes kind of made me weak so I can't look at them right now.

"And what if she isn't?" I swallowed a bit in fear and actually did look at him. "What if those walkers didn't catch up to her? What if she got away? She could have gotten away and she could very well be watching me through that window, watching us." I pointed at the window across the room.

Carl got up from the bed, walking over to the window. He pulled the curtains in front of the window, completely covering it.. So nobody could see inside.

"We killed her. She's gone." Carl tried to get his point across.

That sent chills down my spine in a second. We really did. We left her for walkers. I shot her in the knee to protect Carl. We left her for walkers. She's gone.

"She's gone." I repeated, clutching my head. Developing a headache. Carl wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest, as he laid against the headboard.

"She's gone." He stroked my hair, trailing his fingers along my arms rubbing them so softly. This kid still manages to give me absolute chills.

--
It was the next morning, Carl and I just woke up. It was a long night. I hated dreaming because it was only ever about things that worried me.

"Enid could have easily crawled away. I know that you think she is dead, and as much as I want to believe it and move on. I have this gut feeling she's still out there." I told Carl, who was standing in the door way of my room. His eyes got wide, and he slammed the door.