'Saviors'

VERY important author's note at the end.

Enjoy!

••••
(Recap of The Settlement)

"What camp did you guys come from?" It was itching me to ask.

"Place called The Hilltop. The people there, they hurt my sister in ways you wouldn't want to imagine-

"The HillTop?!" I questioned in eagerness.

"Yes?" Felix said confused.

"Oh my god." I muttered under my breath. 

••••

"Carl, Carl!" I hollered, looking for him as I left Felix and Macy. "Ca-

I was interrupted as I ran into somebody. I looked up to see who it was and it was Macy. I guess I'd left the door open after I'd ran out looking for Carl.

"Macy, what're you doing out?" I asked and felt a grip on my arms from behind me. "Don't be afraid to break her arms, Felix." Macy said and I turned to see Felix holding me.

"What the hell are you guys doing?! Ca-"

I was again cut off by Felix holding my mouth. I opened my mouth and bit down harder than ever on Felix's hand and he punched me in the back of my head. "You stupid bitch!" He yelled at me and I fell to the ground as he threw me.

"Felix, what the hell!" Macy grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me up. "Carl! Sasha!" I yelled and she hit me in mouth. Felix then grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder.

"They said they'd bring the truck on the east side. Hurry up before that Carl guy comes." Macy said and pulled my knife from my belt. "I'll take that." She laughed and turned around to continue to walk, but she was faced to a gun.

"Put her down, or I'm killing your sister." Carl told Felix, but kept his glare fixed on Macy.

Macy lunged forward at Carl, but he shot her in the face before she could do anything else. Felix immediately then dropped me to ground and went after Carl. I'm guessing Carl was not expecting that because he dropped his gun and wasn't at all bracing for Felix's taller and much bigger figure to come at him.

I grabbed the knife with my only hand from Macy's lifeless body and went after Felix who was on top of Carl nearly choking him out. I jabbed the knife directly into Felix's neck and he let go of Carl. Attaching his hand to his neck, Felix fell to the side. 

The blood from his squirting neck fell on Carl's face. I grabbed Carl's hand and pulled him up. "I'm sorry, are you okay?!" I questioned noticing his only eye extremely blood shot from the lack of oxygen he was getting, due to Felix choking him out.

Carl didn't say anything but watched Felix bleed out. He yanked the knife from my hand and stabbed Felix over and over again in the stomach. It was really gory and aggressive. I almost didn't want to watch. "Carl, okay st- stop." I said and pulled him.

"I told you I wasn't going to let anybody hurt you." He said and I just nodded my head. I was kind of terrified, but his willingness was undeniable attractive.

I turned to the side and could see Macy's shirt slightly up. I noticed a weird looking scar and I know that if I didn't look now, it would bother me. I leaned forward and pulled her shirt up more. My eyes connecting to a brand, a branded 'S' on her stomach.

"What is it?" Carl asked and he looked as well. "That's an S." He said and we looked at each other.

"They said that there was going to be a truck on the east side to pick them up. There's somebody else coming here, Carl." I told him and his blue eye color turned a shade darker.