D

(author's note: so I've gotten actually 6 direct messages asking me what Bailey and Ron looked like, so that's the reason I have those pictures up. SUPER random, but I like to clear up confusion and answer questions for people!)

anyways read away perfs ;•)

••••

I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Grabbing my shorts and t-shirt off the floor, slipping them both on. I turned to the shirtless Carl still sleeping as he turned on his back, pulling the covers off of him in his sleep.

"Let's cover that up." I pulled the covers back onto Carl and the 'other Carl'

I yawned as I began to get dressed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and threw on some simple clothes. A light loose pale green sweater, jeans, brown combat boots, and attempted to put my hair back in a ponytail.

Lacking a right hand it was slightly hard to do that. It was slightly hard to do a lot, but I managed. I didn't want to wake Carl, so I softly kissed him on the cheek. I began to leave for Denise's classes, but my arm was yanked back.

"Where do you think you're going?" Carl pulled me on top of him and smiled. "To class, get up already." I pecked his nose and got off of him.

"Help me change the bandages?" He asked and I nodded my head with a soft smile. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the things I needed to change the bandages on Carl's eye.

I turned around and Carl came closer to me. He shoved me against the bathroom counter as we were hip to hip. "Go on." He referred to changing the bandages.

Carl bit his lip and looked down at my lips.

I slowly inched the bandage from his wound and it didn't look any better than it ever does. I couldn't have this 'feeling sorry' look, or he'd for sure say something

Placing the new bandage on, I smiled. "All done." He returned a kiss to me, instead of a smile. Carl then moved his hands to my hips and tried to peel my shirt off. "I have class." I pecked his cheek and pushed him away playfully.

"If you see Ron tell him we're playing black ops later and I'm kicking his ass." Carl laughed and I just nodded my head. "You know good and well Mikey always whoops y'all's asses." I laughed at him. "You know good and well." Carl mocked me and I rolled my eyes playfully, then left.

As soon as I left the house, I saw Carol walking along the sidewalk. I hadn't really said much to her since we got back from rescuing her and Maggie.

"Hi." I sweetly said, turning Carol's attention to me.

"Hi, sweetheart." Carol replied with absolutely no emotion in her tone. She was beginning to worry me more and more.

"Are you coming to Denise's class today?" I asked and she still kept her eyes glued to the ground. "Not gonna make it, I'm sorry." She then grabbed onto me and embraced me like it was our last.

I tensed at first due to the startling feeling she gave me. My body relaxed and I allowed myself to hug her back. "I love you so much, Bailey." She sniffled back tears and I almost let a few tears go, myself.

"I love you too, Carol. Are you sure you're alright?" I pulled her back from our hug so I could see her face.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything is okay, I just wanted to remind you." She pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "Oh I mean alright. You know where I live, come and talk to me whenever." I reassured Carol. She said nothing, but a nod of her head and walked away.

I finally headed to Denise's class, meeting Ron along the way who also attended her classes. "Morning B." Ron greeted. I loved the little nickname he started calling me.