The Finish Part 2 (MATURE)

I AM STILL IN SHOCK ABOUT THE PREVIOUS EPISODE WITH ALL THOSE DEATHS AND CARL'S EYE. JUST WOW.

AND RICHONNE IS REAL?????? OH MY FUCK LOL.

Okay notice it says MATURE.

So it's MATURE. IT'S DIRTY.

Okay read away. ;)

••••
(recap of the finish part 1)

I pulled myself away from Aaron and ran to Carl. "Baby, please be okay please! I'm sorry I left. I'm sorry I left you. I won't ever do it again! I'm never going to leave you. I'm so sorry. Please god kill me, don't kill him. Please!" I was balling and Denise yelled "Guys, move her away! I can't finish him if she doesn't move." Aaron pulled me again and set me down on another gurney. There were straps on the side so he buckled me in.

I was basically strapped down like a crazy person.

"Kill me, don't kill him. I can't live without him!" I yelled and Aaron tried everything in his power to shush me.

I then saw Michonne above me and felt a blow to my face.

Everything went black.

••••

I opened my eyes and could see light from outside fill the room. I looked all around and spotted somebody next to me. I looked and realized it was Carl. He was still breathing and I could almost cry in relief.

I moved my right hand up to caress his face, but I realized what had happened last night. I no longer had a right hand. Everything was really blurry to remember, but I didn't forget a walker tried to eat me.

I didn't forget that Carl no longer had an eye because of Ron. I didn't forget that I wanted none other than to beat Ron and feed him to walkers.

I didn't forget that I saved Ron.

Why did I save Ron?

I got up from the infirmary bed and walked to the right side of Carl. I took my left hand and rubbed along his arm softly.

"Carl." I said softly and his hands began to curl. He opened his left eye, adjusting to everything in the room. He turned to me and I could've cried. "Baby." I muttered and put my hand on his chest.

He lunged forward, scooped my face and put his lips on mine. "Oh my god, I thought I'd never see you again." His voice was cracking and I put my left hand on his cheek along with now handless right arm.

He smiled after the kiss we shared and looked down, seeing my arm in a gigantic white gauze.

He grabbed my right arm softly and looked at it. Realizing I no longer had a right hand.

"Bailey, what happened?" He questioned running his fingers over the gauze.

"I fell over the fence and walkers swarmed me. They got my hand and I -

"I had to um, cut it off." I was breathing hard and trying not to cry. "It's going to be okay." He said and kissed the gauze. "It'll be fine, I promise."

I moved the hair from his gauze that covered where his eye used to be. I wanted to cry for him.

"This is my fault, isn't it?" I asked Carl referring to his eye. "How in the world is this your fault?" He asked standing up next to me. "Carl, sit down please." I tried to sit him back. He obeyed me because he did feel really dizzy and I could see it.

"I could've been there quicker, I-

"None of this is your fault, but I want you to know one thing." Carl interrupted me and pulled me closer to him. "You're never ever leaving me again. I don't care what you say. You're mine and I'm not going to let anybody hurt you. Never, it's not going to happen. I couldn't live without you."