You're Not Safe.

"You were hungry weren't you?" I asked Judith, as she chugged down the bottle I was giving to her.

We had to camp out in the woods, which wasn't my preferred place of sleeping.. but that wasn't my choice.

"Hey." Tara said, sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I replied, and continued feeding Judith.

"He hasn't talked to anybody all day since you pretty much went off on him." Tara said, turning both our heads to Carl who was poking the fire with a stick.

I immediately felt like crap and looked down.

"Bailey I'm sorry, I shouldn't have worded it that way." Tara put her hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I think I just scared him, I think I scared everybody." I looked back at him.

I think he felt my eyes beating down on him, and he turned my way. I immediately turned my head some where else.

"I wish I wasn't still jacked up about this. I just keep feeling like Carl is going to do what that.. that man almost did to me."

"I haven't known Carl for long, but he wouldn't try that. 1. Because he's just a kid, like you. And the way he looks at you. He cares about you too much. and 2. You could kick his ass." Tara said, making us both laugh.

"You should go talk to him." Tara told me, and I looked at her. Unsure if that's a good choice or not.

"I'll watch Judith, go on." she told me, taking Judith from me.

I nodded my head, and got up from the spot I was in and wiped my jeans off.

Carl did a double take as he saw me walking towards him.

I stopped myself and walked right back to Judith and Tara.

"I can't." I sat back down; and I didn't even both to look at Tara's disappointed look in me.

I'm being a baby, but I just don't know what to say to him. "Hey, sorry for spazzing out on you. I just don't want you to take advantage of me." I can't say that. I should just wait it out.

•••

We woke up early at 6, grabbed our things and headed out for more supplies and maybe even a camp.

It was rather quiet, Bob and Sasha were being chatter boxes. Loving and kissing on each other, it was sweet..

"I'm glad you're okay." I told carol, and she smiled slightly.

"Did you think I wasn't going to be okay?" she asked me, and everybody looked at us.

"Wow mind y'all's own business, damn." I wanted to say to them all.

Before I could answer carol's question, we all heard a man's blood curdling cries for help. That made us all stop, and be way more alert.

"Dad come on!" Carl said, and pulled his gun out.

And so did everybody else. Carol handed me Judith, and we all headed that way at a fast pace.

We reached the yelling man, being scared for his life on a rock with walkers reaching up at him so hungrily.

Carl shot the first walker in his head, and the rest of the group took care of the remaining walkers.

"Come down." Rick said very sternly, and the man did so. He looked like he just pissed his pants, literally.

Once his feet reached the ground, he hurled out whatever he ate that morning. It was actually pretty disgusting.

"Sorry." he apologized, wiping his mouth of the left over puke.