We Fight for The Fallen

Bailey's POV

"We Fight for The Fallen. For Benjamin, Glenn, and Abraham." I looked at The Kingdom's force as they all stared back at me. The force now included Carol and she was very hurt by the fact Ben, Abraham and Glenn were gone. She was here, she was back and she was going to fight.

"We know what we're supposed to do, we know what it is we are fighting for. If we want to live in peace and for the future that we can almost see, we can't sit back. For Alexandria, The Kingdom, and The HillTop. We can't let The Saviors win, we can't."

King Ezekiel's tiger Shiva roared after I spoke and I can be honest and say I almost peed myself.

"He has come to an agreement with you, Bailey." King Ezekiel clarified and I nodded. 

"Right on!" Jerry said and was such a happy dude. 

"Jerry!" King Ezekiel shouted and slightly scolded him for turning this serious moment different. I however did not mind, because people like Jerry help us find the comic relief in all of this. We needed more Jerry's.

"Yeah, I'd hope the tiger did." I said a little shook and we all heard a noise from the side of us.

We all then heard a shuffle next to us and drew our weapons. I was getting so much better at drawing a gun with only one hand. We all walked forward to investigate and realized it was Morgan.

"Morgan." Carol said and he too was wearing the armory we all wore. 

Morgan held out his stick and looked at us. "It was Benjamin's." He said and we all knew that Benjamin's death effected me, but it flipped a switch in Morgan. Morgan had strangled Richard yesterday because it happened to be Richard's fault that the trade was short and that caused Ben's death.

"This is for him." I said and Morgan didn't say anything, but just nodded his head in agreement.

- - - - -

Carl's POV

For the 700th time, I hated not being with Bailey. The Kingdom needed her more as she needed them more as well. If today was going to work out and we were finally going to rid The Saviors from our lives, we had to do anything even if that meant being apart.

My dad had made the executive decision to trust and make a deal with the group The Scavengers. I had very little trust in them because the leader Jadis gave me an erie vibe, it was unpleasant. 

"He yours?" Jadis turned to Michonne and she was referring to my dad. "Yeah, we're together." Michonne answered confused. Jadis raised her eyebrow and I was confused. 

"I lay with him after this." Jadis smiled and I nearly bursted into a fit of laughter. I smirked because Michonne looked so shook and my dad was at loss for words. "Or with her, I am not one to be picky." Jadis pointed to Rosita, as Rosita fidgeted with her assault rifle.

"We should get ready." I laughed slightly and my dad shoved me, not wanting me to find that entire exchange hilarious. "If she hits on Bailey anytime soon, I'm shooting her dad." I laughed and my dad shoved me once more.

"Hair looks like shit." Daryl said referring to Jadis.

- - - - -

Third Person's POV

"No matter what, just stay by me." Ron said to Jonah and Jonah nodded. "Just worried about my sister is all." Jonah said and Ron nodded. "Yeah, when you care about somebody like that that worry never goes away." Ron put his hand on Jonah's neck and leaned in.

Carl walked by looking for Jonah and Ron, and spotted them before they were able to share a kiss. "I'm sorry, I did-

"It's okay, we were just talking." Ron said and Carl just nodded. "Up at the wall in 5, make sure you have extra mags with you." Carl said and both of the guys just nodded.