Stand Tall (MATURE)

HI QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, OK BYE READ AWAY. :)

THERE IS A LOT OF DIALOGUE AND MINIMAL ACTION, JUST BARE WITH ME BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT TO THE STORY. :)

AND UM MATURE MEANS YA KNOW DIRTY.. IM SORRY IF THAT'S NOT OK WITH Y'ALL :(

- - - - -

I stood against the book shelf of Gregory's office and listened to the utter crap he talked. I couldn't put into words how ignorant he was, but hearing how disrespectful and selfish he was being towards Rick and the group was really starting to aggravate us all.

"You people said you could take care of The Saviors and you failed. Any communication we had before is done, The HillTop is out. We aren't trade partners, we aren't friends and we certainly won't call each other allies. We never met and we just don't know each other." Gregory spoke and I could practically roll my eyes out of my head.

Maggie, Rick, Jesus, Daryl, Tara, Rosita, Ron, Sasha, myself, and Carl all stood listening to this moron.

"I owe you people absolutely nothing! In fact, you people owe me for taking in the refugees!" Gregory referred to Sasha, Maggie, and myself.

"Oh you were so brave staying in here while Maggie, Sasha, and Bailey fought for this place the other night. Which two of three are pregnant, your courage is inspiring to me." Jesus mocked and it was evident he was so sick of Gregory.

"Again, not my fault they chose to open their legs."

"You better watch your sunshine." Daryl warned

"You're a real asshole, you know that?" I snapped at Gregory, finally speaking up. 

"You don't care about these people, you care about yourself and that's it. If you didn't have this giant house and those people out there, you wouldn't even be alive and that's obvious." Carl snapped as well, and I knew that he was getting heated.

"You really want to stay living under the thumb of Negan and his people? Is that it? You don't want to fight, fine. It's not your decision if your people want to help us fight for our freedom and theirs." Rick said and it was like he was talking to a wall.

"Farmers, is that what you want fighting against Negan? They wouldn't fight and I know that." Gregory said and immediately Tara tried to shut him down.

"You're wrong, when people have the chance to do the right thing they usually step up-

"Let me stop you before you start trying to inspire me like this is some TV show. My people won't give up the lives they have right now and go against The Saviors. That's the end of this episode, we're done. Now leave and let's pretend you people were never here."

"You're going to wish you never said what you said to us." Rick finished and we all followed him out.

"Is that a threat? I'm shaking Ricky, I really am." Gregory mocked and as I walked out, I flicked Gregory the finger he so graciously deserved.

- - - - -

"Fucking asshole." Rosita said walking out of Gregory's study and we all silently agreed.

"I could knock his teeth in." Carl shook his head.

"We don't need that sum bitch." Daryl said and we all agreed. "We have each other. " I said as the doors to the house opened.

"And Jonah." Maggie said as we all turned and looked at him.

"Uh hi." Jonah smiled and everybody looked at him, confused as to who he was.