In The Now

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

This is an explicit chapter. Explicit as in a violent act happens. It isn't very subtle at all, so this is just a warning.

Read away! ❤️

---

Ron's POV

"Glenn?"

I said his name shocked. He was covered in nothing but blood, head to toe. He definitely could have passed for a walker. Well, he did because I almost stabbed him the dude.

Bailey ran over with her knife up and was ready to stab him.

"No!" I yanked her arm, and then she noticed.

"Glenn?" Bailey dropped the knife and hugged him extremely tight.

"What happened?! Where the others?! Rick, Michonne, Daryl?!" She questioned and Glenn looked away.

"I honestly, I don't know. Everybody got separated and Nicholas.." Glenn looked down and back to me.

Bailey's POV

"You finally kill him?" I asked and he shot his look straight back at me.

"He shot himself in the head." Glenn said softly and I just nodded my head.

"Somebody had to do it." I said and put my knife back in my belt.

"Why are you two out here?" Glenn questioned. Ron and I both looked at each other.

"We left Alexandria. I couldn't be inside those walls another second, I just couldn't." I confessed to Glenn and he gave me a weird and dirty look.

"Well pack your shit, you're coming back Bailey. You too, Ron." He demanded and reached for my arm.

"No! I left for a reason. I'm not going back." I said and continued to walk away. Glenn grabbed onto my shoulder and then there was a click behind him.

Glenn and I both turned to see Ron holding a gun to Glenn's head.

"Let her go. Now." Ron said without hesitation.

"Ron, if I were you I would put the gun down." Glenn said sternly, letting go of me, and turning to Ron.

Glenn reached forward and smacked the gun from Ron's hand. It fell to the floor and I grabbed it.

I held it up to Glenn and both of them were silent.
Just for a second I was thinking of shooting Glenn.
What the hell was wrong with me?

I then handed it to him.

"You were about to shoot me?" Glenn questioned.

"I put the safety on after I picked it up." I sternly told him and continued to walk the opposite way. Glenn gulped hard and turned to me again.

"Bailey!" Glenn almost reached a yell.

"Want to yell a bit louder so a herd can hear you, jackass?" I scolded him.

"You're not going anywhere that isn't Alexandria. I'm not letting you leave, I'm not doing that. Maggie wouldn't just leave you out here." He was almost in tears.

"So if Maggie wasn't a good person, you wouldn't give a shit what would happen to me?" I asked and he got closer to me. Nearly chest to chest with me.

"I knew you when you were just a kid. This whole tough act, I don't buy it one bit. You're scared, and I get that.. But you're going to get yourself and Ron killed. Just stop and we'll go back to Alexandria and sort everything out." Glenn put his hand on my shoulder.