The Finish Part 1

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SO LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS (EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE) FUCKING INSANE. THAT WAS THE CRAZIEST EPISODE EVER! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP.

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS, SO IF YOU DID NOT WATCH THE WALKING DEAD LAST NIGHT AND DON'T WANT ANYTHING SPOILED, YOU BEST LEAVE.

OKAY HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

IT TAKES PLACE AFTER THE CHAPTER 'IMMINENT'

IT DOES NOT TAKE PLACE AFTER THE RECENT CHAPTER 'WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW'

OKAY, BUCKLE THE FUCK UP!

ENJOY!

•••••

Carl's POV

Something caught my eye.

Bailey and Glenn looking over the fence from a tree, she then saw me and my eyes started to tear up.

The tree branch she was leaning on broke and she tried her best to grab onto another branch, but it was too late.

Bailey was sent over the fence, into Alexandria onto the ground. She didn't move and I knew something was wrong. Walkers then began to swarm her and I could hear her loud blood curdling screams.

"BAILEY!" I yelled without even thinking, triggering every walker around us to look at

My dad, Jessie, Sam, Ron, Father Gabriel, Michonne, and lastly me.

I had just rang the dinner bell.

I then heard gun shots. I was in hopes that Bailey was still alive.

My dad grabbed hold of my mouth and just like that, a walker tore into Sam. His whole entire body was being torn into and we all just watched. Jessie clenched onto my hand as she stood there screaming her head off. Her youngest son was being consumed by walkers.

"Jessie, Jessie." I tried to say as low and subtle as possible. "Jessie, please." I tried to pull her away, but she just continued to scream about the loss of Sam.

Then like it happened in a blink of an eye, walkers were surrounding Jessie. She didn't scream, she didn't cry, she just kept her eyes on Sam being eaten and her grip on my hand. It was tightening as she was being torn into.

There was no way this was all happening.

My arm started to give out and Judith fell to the ground. In a near miracle, Judith didn't cry. Not even a sound, It was mind bottling.

Gabriel grabbed hold of Judith and silently walked away. As all of this was going down, Gabriel took my sister and walked away as if it was nothing.

My dad was too busy still in shock about Jessie being eaten to even realize that Gabriel had just ran off with my sister, and that Jessie's grip was still on me.

"Dad!" I silently yelled and yanked even harder. It was actually impossible to make her let go of my hand at this point.

"Dad!" I called one final time and he snapped out of the trance he was in. I motioned to my hand and that's when he pulled out his ax. Two swift hacks to Jessie wrist, and like that her hand was off of her body and off me.

My dad's eyes connected to something new behind me. I turned around as well and could see Ron. He was holding up his gun to my dad.

"This is all your fault." He whispered.

Out of absolutely no where, somebody came charging at Ron. Knocking him to the ground.

Then it was blank for me. I felt blood slowly fall down my right cheek. I felt cold and I felt warm at the same time. Everything became silent. My vision in my right eye was completely black. I turned to my dad and his eyes connected to me.