Steve- My Bad

You were basically having the worst morning of your life. Not only had you succeeded in sleeping through your alarm, you had also managed to do so on the one day all cabbies in New York decided to go on strike. So, there you were. Twenty minutes to get to work and you were a solid forty five minute walk away.

You sprinted into the closest coffee shop, desperate to get your boss her favorite so she would forgive you for being so late. After paying way too much for mediocre coffee, you rushed back onto the sidewalk. And plowed right into someone's chest.

"Oh of course!" You wail, staring down at your now coffee stained blouse. "Perfect. Just perfect."

"Oh my gosh, ma'am I am so sorry," the guy you had smacked into rambled. "That was all my fault, I was distracted and now you're covered in coffee."

You shook your head while attempting to wipe the hot liquid off of your body, "No, no I was in a rush," you looked up at the man for the first time and you swear your heart stopped.

"I'm Steve," he said, putting his hand out.

"Y/N," you say, shaking it. Oh my god he's beautiful.

"Please, let me buy you another cup, Y/N," he said. "It's really the least I can do."

You glance away from Steve and towards the direction of your office before turning back to him, grinning slightly.

"Ah, what the hell, I haven't been late in months."

Steve smiled back, "Great. By the way, it wasn't your fault. It was my bad."

AHHHH MY CUPCAKE STEVIE I JUST LOVE HIM AHHHHH