Bruce- Moving In

"Alright, that's the last one," you sighed, setting a large cardboard box down on your boyfriend's coffee table. "Now we just need to unpack all of them."

Bruce looked around at the mountains of boxes that cluttered his apartment. "Y/N, you have a lot of stuff."

"I know," you sigh, opening a box full of different mugs. "But we can fit it all in somewhere, I'm sure."

"Or we could get rid of some stuff," he offered as he opened another box that was filled to the brim with shoes. He held up a neon blue and pink high top gym show and rose his eyebrows. "These for example, do you need these? I have never seen you wear them. Ever."

You glared at him, "No."

"Prefect! Away they go," he went into the kitchen and retrieved a large trash bag, shoving the shoes inside.

"Fine, but if I'm throwing away some of my stuff that you don't like, you have to throw out some of your stuff that I don't like."

"That sounds fair enough. Although I think you're going to have a hard time finding stuff of mine that you don't like."

"I beg to differ," you smirked, and rushed out of the living room and into Bruce's bedroom.

You emerged moments later, hands behind your back and a triumphant look on your face.

"Manage to find something?" He teased.

Nodding, you pulled a red tshirt out from behind your back. You unrolled it, revealing it's message. Atoms Make Us All Matter it read in big white letters, with an even bigger image of an atom between Atoms and Make.

"What?" Bruce exclaimed, grabbing the shirt. "You love that shirt! You laughed the first time you saw it!"

"Pity laughs, babe," you grinned, leaning forward and kissing him slowly.

Just as Bruce committed to the kiss, you took the shirt back from him and tossed it into the garbage bag. He stared at you, his mouth hanging open, and soon both of you were laughing.

The two of you spent the next few hours going through your possessions, and the bag turned to bags. Finally, after you had three bags full, you discovered a pair of cargo shorts.

"Oh my god, no," you moaned, putting your drink down and holding them up. "There is no argument, you are not keeping these!"

"Oh come on," Bruce reasoned from the floor where he was sorting through a box of your clothes. "Cargo shorts are a practical investment! I can carry anything I could ever need while wearing those!"

You put your hands in your hips and narrowed your eyes. "Really, Bruce, they're so ugly."

"Ugh," he groaned, going into the kitchen. "Whatever, do what you must."

You grinned happily and turned around to put them in the bag.

Bruce reentered the room with a beer in his hand and leaned up against the doorframe. "Hey, just check the pockets, will you? Make sure there aren't any, you know, valuables," he smiled slightly and raised the bottle to his lips.

"Fine," you agreed.

You reached into the first of many pockets and found nothing, sighed, and reached into the next. Your hand hit something hard, and your fingers wrapped around it slowly. You dropped the shorts and pulled out the small box that had been in the pockets. You opened it and gasped. Inside sat the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

Quickly, you spun around to find Bruce standing closer to you, smiling like a fool. He reached over and took the box from your hands gently. He knelt down in front of you and you immediately felt tears prick your eyes.

"Y/N, I love you so much," he said quietly. "And I am so so happy that you've finally come to live with me, but there's something missing. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Y/N. So, I guess here goes nothing," he took a deep breath and paused. "Will you marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you, you idiot!" you cried.

Bruce's face broke into a grin and he sprang off his knee and yanked the ring out of its box before sliding it onto your finger. You wiped the tears from your cheeks and wrapped your arms around him tightly.

"Y/N Banner," he laughed. "I like it."

"And I like you," you pulled back and kissed him deeply, moving your hands to his face.

You two proceeded to have a very romantic evening.....unpacking.