Loki- Snowed In

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up this instant!"

You groaned and smacked Loki on his bare shoulder. "Noooooo. It's early. And cold. And winter. I need sleep."

"But there is something you must see."

"No."

You suddenly felt his warm breath on your shoulder, and his hands on your waist. "Please?" He murmured huskily, "I'll repay you."

You opened one eye and glanced over at him, "Oh will you now?"

He nodded silently and kissed your shoulder softly.

"How?"

He chuckled and smirked up at you before moving his lips to your neck. "Oh, I don't doubt we'll find a way."

Goosebumps broke out across your entire body, and you shivered slightly. Loki grinned seeing his effect on you, and stood up quickly, holding out a hand.

"Up."

You sighed softly and climbed out of bed, following him towards the living room. When he reached the large window by the couch, he pointed outside vigorously and stared at you.

"Look at that."

"What?" You glanced out the window and saw a ton of fresh white powder on the ground, and more falling from the sky. "It's snowing."

"I know it's snowing, Y/N," he said irritably. "I'm not an in imbecile. I am referring to the fact that we are trapped in my apartment."

You took a closer look at the snow and quickly realized he was correct. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Loki sighed heavily and sulked over to the couch, collapsing in the center. "So now what?"

You shrugged.

"I can think of some things," he winked and you rolled you eyes.

"Wanna stop being a perv for five minutes?" You teased.

He stuck his tongue out at you and you burst into laughter, making your way to the couch. You picked up a huge fluffy blanket from the opposite side of the couch and dragged it over to Loki. He accepted it graciously as you slid under his arm. You cuddled into his chest and draped your legs over his, your head falling onto his shoulder.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked in an uncharacteristically tentative manner after several moments.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" You suddenly felt extremely anxious.

"Nothing's wrong," he said quickly, "I've just been thinking, you know. About us."

"Yeah..." You trailed off, still unsure if you liked where this was going.

"I want you to move in with me," he said abruptly.

You rose your eyebrows in surprise, "Wait, seriously?"

"I mean why not? You spend almost every night here anyway, and it's annoying that you have to leave every few days to get new clothes."

You looked up and him and smiled before pressing your lips against his.

"So is that a yes or a no or what?" He smirked.

"Yes," you laughed and kissed him again softly. "I love you."

"I love you, Y/N."