Tony- Jealous

"How'd you find this place?"

Tony shrugged and glanced up at the restaurant you were entering. "Clint said he comes here, I thought we could try it."

You smiled and wound your fingers through his. "Sounds great."

He smiled back and led you inside towards the hostess podium. Her jaw dropped as she saw Tony, and half of the restaurant turned to look. You felt a blush creep up your face; you still weren't used to the repercussions of going out in public with Tony.

"Hello, reservation for Stark," he grinned.

"Uh, um, yeah, just a second," she stammered, flipping through her reservation book. "Dean, can you bring these two over to table seven?"

A young waiter appeared out of nowhere with a few menus. "Yes, of course. Right this way."

Tony put his hand on the small of your back, and you followed Dean to a table in the center of the restaurant. You thanked him as he pulled your chair out for you, but Tony gave him a look. He explained the specials quickly and gave you a wine menu before whipping out a notepad and waiting at the side of your table expectantly. You were so engrossed by all the different entree options that you were totally oblivious to the fact that Dean's eyes were glued to you. Tony, on the other hand, was not so naïve.

"We need a minute," he said shortly, and you looked up from your menu.

Dean nodded and walked away as you raised an eyebrow at Tony. He looked back over at you and took a long gulp of water.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"You were so rude to him!" You said lowly.

"I told him to go away because he was eye-fucking my girlfriend," he responded, putting his menu down.

Your jaw dropped. "He was not! He's just doing his job!"

"Yeah, sure, Y/N," he smirked. "And when we're at home and you start getting dressed while I'm still in bed, I definitely just sit there and stare at the ceiling."

"Shut up," you hissed. "You always get so jealous."

He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Dean returning to the table.

"Are you ready for anything?" He asked politely.

"Yes," you said loudly before Tony could open his fat mouth again. "We'll have a bottle of red wine and some calamari, please."

"Coming right up."

He walked back towards the kitchen and Tony pouted at you. You smirked and sat back.

"That's what happens when you're mean. I order what I want."

He rolled his eyes and stood up. "I'm going to run to the restroom. I'll be right back."

Tony squeezed your shoulder lightly as he passed by you, and you smiled softly to yourself.

"Here's that wine."

Dean appeared next to you, and put a bottle in the center of your table.

"Oh, thank you!"

"My pleasure," he grinned, his eyes flicking to Tony's empty seat then right back to you. "Where's the date?"

"Bathroom."

Dean nodded. "So, what's the deal with you and him?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "I'm not sure I understand what you're asking."

"Well, are you still able to, you know, with other people," he winked and you were pretty sure you vomited a little bit.

"Um, I-I-"

"Is there an issue here?"

Tony stood on the other side of you now, his hands shoved in his pockets and his eyes burning a hole in Dean.

"No, he was um, just, uh," you struggled to make something up.

"Hitting on my girlfriend?" He said sharply.

Dean cleared his throat and looked slightly panicked. "Well, sir, she is, um, very beautiful."

"Oh, believe me, I'm aware. But what I don't understand is why you thought-"

"Okay, Tony, I think we should go," you said hastily, and stood up. "We can cook at home, it'll be more fun."

His eyes flicked between you and Dean, until finally, he nodded. "Yeah, let's do that."

You smiled and took his hand, leading him towards the exit. He stopped after a few steps and turned slightly.

"Oh, by the way, Dean!" He called. "If you ever flirt with my girlfriend again I'll buy this entire restaurant, make it the hottest spot in New York, fire you, and ban you for life. Have a nice evening!"

You pulled his arm, and he started walking again. As the two of you began the trek back to Stark Tower, you leaned into his shoulder and sighed.

"You know, I can take care of myself," you said. "You don't always have to get all protective and such."

Tony glanced down at you. "I know. I get carried away."

"Don't worry about it." You leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. "You're sorta cute when you're a little jealous."

Hey everyone!!! So I did one of these for Loki a while ago, and I really liked it, and I got a lot of good feedback, so I've been thinking about doing them for all the avengers. My only fear is that it'll get a little repetitive. So, if there's a character that you want to get a story from with the theme of them being jealous, leave a comment and I'll do my very best! That way, I'm writing what you guys want and it just makes things a little more organized, lol.

Also, unfortunately, school began again this week *SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY* so that means that updates are going to be a little bit slower. I will do my very, very best, but I'm going to have a lot of work in the coming weeks. As always, thank you all so much and ily all!!!! :))))