Tony- Party

You stood in Tony's closet in Stark Tower, staring at yourself in the larger than life mirror. Putting your hands on your hips, you sigh heavily. Tony was taking you to some massive party tonight, and it was to be your first public appearance as a couple. When you had found the fancy red ball gown a few weeks ago, you had loved it. But now, you weren't so sure. The more you looked at it, the more you found wrong with it.

You fluffed your hair dejectedly and sighed. "Jarvis," you called. "Tell Tony I'm not feeling well and can't go to the party tonight."

"Jarvis, tell Y/N that I know that's bullshit and she looks beautiful," a voice said from behind you.

You turn around quickly and found Tony leaning against the closet door, smiling softly at you.

"Do I have to go with you?" You asked, turning back to face the mirror.

"I thought you wanted to? You were so excited last week!" He said, coming closer and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I don't know. I guess I changed my mind."

"Oh come on, it'll be fun," he pleaded, kissing your cheek playfully. "Plus, I need you to keep me company. These things are boring."

You were silent for a moment before smiling at him. "Fine."

*****

Several hours later, you stood in a large ballroom, a champagne glass in hand. You were surrounded by a group of Tony's investors wives, who were all talking way too loudly about nannies and college and their husband's pretty young secretary and blah blah blah.

With a heavy sigh, you glanced towards where Tony stood, with the investors. He was staring at you, and when you locked eyes, he winked and smirked. Help me, you mouthed subtly. He nodded casually and set his glass down on a nearby table, excusing himself from the conversation.

"Excuse me, ladies," he said suddenly, popping up in the middle of the group. "I hope you don't mind if I steal Y/N away for a while."

Tony didn't wait for a response and swept you away and onto the dance floor. He pulled you close and the two of you began to dance.

"Thank you," you laughed placing your head on his chest. "That was horrible."

"Anytime," he grinned. "Hey," he said, spinning you out and back in. "I love you."

"I love you, too."