Where You Would Move

Tony: London
Classy, modern, expensive; a description of both London and Tony. When Tony was doing multiple deals there, you took the opportunity to go with and experience what it was like to live in England. Almost immediately, you fell in love with the city, and convinced Tony to look for an apartment to purchase with you. Even through the two of you have homes all over the world, your apartment in the heart of London will always be your favorite.

Steve: Chicago
Steve loves New York, he does, but it got to be a bit much. He saw Chicago as a small, cleaner New York, so the two of you took a leap and moved there. Within weeks you had fallen in love with the food, the people, and the atmosphere, and were wondering how you'd lived without it for so long.

Thor: Italy
Thor wanted you to move back to Asgard with him very badly. But, moving to a completely different planet was a little too extreme for you. When a mission brought the two of you to Italy, Thor stumbled upon a small village that reminded him more of Asgard than anywhere else on earth. So, when both of your work loads slowed down, the two of you decided to pack up and move there. Immediately, you fell in love with it. Thor even admits to liking Italy more than Asgard!

Clint: Somewhere west. Probably Montana, because who doesn't like Montana? You and Clint have a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, all to yourselves. Most people would hate living so far from others, but you guys love it. Not only is there mega privacy, but you find doing all the work around your home yourselves to be really enjoyable.

Pietro: New Orleans
Pietro spent his entire life in a tiny, cold, Russian town. All he wanted was to move somewhere fun and warm and exciting. You two are constantly discovering new things in New Orleans: restaurants, bars, parks; you found anything and everything. Pietro tries to get you to go running with him to see the city more, but it's hard to look around when he's speeding miles in front of you. Instead, you opt for walks early in the morning, before Pietro has had the chance to really wake up and want to sprint everywhere.

Bruce: New Delhi
You and Bruce share the same passion: helping others. So, when you decided you wanted to move to India to work for a nonprofit, Bruce immediately wanted to go with you. You guys found a little apartment near the edge of New Delhi, but were rarely there. The majority of your time was spent in the city's slums working with the local impoverished families. It's often difficult and heavy, but as long as you're with Bruce, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Bucky: Amsterdam
You and Bucky both love to travel. The high you get from going to new places never got old, and with each trip you made countless memories. After visiting what felt like hundreds of cities, you came upon Amsterdam. The one of a kind atmosphere captivated you from the beginning, and you soon realized you never wanted to leave. A week visit turned into three, then five, then suddenly you and Bucky were out of a hotel and renting an apartment. You two quickly felt right at home in Amsterdam. It was the perfect city for your relationship to flourish.

A/N: idk how I feel about this, I'm feeling a lil writer's block :///