Avengers- Polar Express

"IT'S ON! GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE, IT'S ON!" Tony screamed from the living room.

You immediately woke up, ran out of your room and down the staircase, almost colliding with Steve and Bruce. Tony stood in the living room, bouncing with excitement in front of the television. The opening credits of The Polar Express were playing, and all of your fellow team members were appearing out of no where and grabbing seats on the couch. You jumped over the back of the sofa and sat next to Bucky.

"I love this movie!" Natasha smiled and wrapped a blanket around herself.

Bucky offered to share his blanket with you, which you happily accepted.

"Everyone shut up!" Clint screamed suddenly, and a hush fell over the room.

The lights dimmed and the movie began. After about a half hour, Clint disappeared into the kitchen. The hot chocolate scene came on, and everyone sang along. Suddenly, Clint burst into the room again with a huge tray with him.

"HOT CHOCOLATE!" He yelled, and began handing cups out to everyone.

You took it and sipped from it, grinning widely.

The rest of the movie was filled with singing, laughing, and yes, crying. When it ended, there was barely a dry eye in the house.

"What time is it?" Someone asked quietly.

Clint looked at his watch. "Holy shit. Three am."

"Oh my god," you said, wiping your eyes, "It's too early for this emotional trauma."

Tony flew off the couch and pointed at you. "It. Is. Never. Too. Early. For. The. Polar. Express."