Loki- Sick

A loud pounding at your door woke you up, making you groan loudly. Your head felt like someone was splitting it with an axe, and your whole body ached. You grabbed a pillow and held it over your ears, but the knocking persisted. Finally, you rolled out of bed and stumbled towards the door. After glancing through the peephole, you unlocked it, and your boyfriend barged inside.

"You have a key for a reason, Loki," you grumbled and closed the door again.

"I forgot it at home." He looked back at you and made a face. "Well you look horrendous."

"Thanks, asshole," you snapped and burst into a fit of coughing. "Christ, I feel like shit."

"You were supposed to meet me for brunch," he stayed, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah, I overslept. I think I'm sick."

"Sick?" He repeated, scrunching up his nose.

You nodded and walked back into your bedroom. He got up, following close behind you. You climbed back into bed and buried yourself under the blankets, but still felt freezing cold.

Loki ran his hand through his hair and exhaled loudly. "Well what do Mingardians do when they fall ill?"

You pulled your comforter up even closer to your chin and shrugged.

"I will be back."

With that, he turned and left the room. You heard the apartment door close, and you sighed heavily. The moment you turned over and closed your eyes, you fell fast asleep.

***

"Y/N, love, wake up."

Your eyes fluttered open at the sound of Loki's voice. He was sitting on the side of your bed, his hand on the small of your back.

"I called Stark and asked him what I should do for you," he said quietly. "He gave me a very long list of what you would appreciate. So, I made a few stops."

You're heart swelled at how proud he was of himself as he showed you a large brown bag. He began shifting though it and furrowed his eyebrows in concentration.

"Chicken noodle soup from that diner you love; your favorite movies; boxes of tissues; candy, a whole bunch of other stuff," he rattled on and on.

Despite of how crappy you felt, you managed to smile softly at him. You reached out and put your hand on his arm, squeezing it slightly.

"You're amazing."

He nodded and began pulling the things out of the bag. "Yes, I'm aware. I'll go warm up the food, make you some tea, and you can choose a movie to put on. Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful," you smiled.

He kissed your hand softly before getting up and leaving. Loki bustled around in the kitchen for several minutes and returned shortly, bowl and mug in hand.

"Here you are, love."

You thanked him and took them both, sitting up slightly. He came and sat next to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. You moved over and cuddled into his side, holding the mug close to your chest.

"Thank you," you whispered. "For doing...all this."

Loki pressed his lips against your forehead softly. "Y/N, I'd do anything for you."