PDA

Tony: Tony loves PDA. Whenever you complain about it or the other team members give you grief, he goes on rants about how he should be able to profess his love for his girlfriend whenever and however he should please. He always had his hands on you, either in your hands, on your back, stomach, butt, face, hair, anywhere. And even though you don't love it, he always makes sure to kiss you wildly in the middle of public events. It's his way of showing everyone that he loves you.

Steve: When it comes to PDA, and most other things, Steve is pretty old fashioned. He'll hold your hand discretely most of the time or walk with his hand on your lower back. He gets a little uncomfortable kissing you in public, but he will every now and again. You love how flustered and adorable he gets whenever you initiate PDA.

Bruce: Bruce is pretty lowkey with PDA. While he always makes sure he's right by you, he isn't at all clingy. You like this most of the time because it makes your relationship feel more private. You do wish he would act a little more affectionate from time to time, but it doesn't bother you too much.

Thor: Thor treats you like a queen, so a lot of PDA is kind of a given. The man finds any and all excuse to hug and kiss you at any given moment. Not that you don't like that, but sometimes it is a bit much. But nothing makes you happier than when he wraps his arms around your waist from behind and rests his chin on top of your head.

Clint: If someone didn't know you and Clint personally, there would be no physical evidence to give off the idea that you two were in a relationship. Clint likes to keep things very very private, and you respect his decisions. So, PDA between the two of you is basically nonexistent. The only exceptions are when one of you comes home late from missions. When those times roll around, all the preconceived thoughts of privacy are dropped and you two act like there's nobody else around.

Pietro: Pietro likes PDA for the most part. He makes fun of it when he sees other couples doing it, but he'll do the same thing minutes later. Pietro's favorite thing to do is speed up from out of nowhere and surprise you by kissing you. He always makes sure to do that when he feels there are a lot of guys staring at you.

Bucky: Similarly to Clint, Bucky isn't huge on PDA. But, he does really like holding your hand. He does it whenever he gets nervous, anxious, or angry. It's how you remind him that you're there for him without having to say anything.