Someone Walks in On You (Pt 2)

Bruce:
A mountain of papers avalanched into the floor of the lab as you shoved them off the desk and hopped onto it.

"I've alway wanted to do that," you grinned, you lips landing on Bruce's.

"I've always wanted you to do that," he replied, sliding his hands up your thighs.

You laughed and tossed your head backwards as he kissed your neck, your heart pounding. Your fingers fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, and you eventually grew so impatient you actually ripped them off.

"Shirts can be replaced," you muttered, breaking your kiss for a half second.

"Oh god, oh, no. In the lab, really? I thought we had regulations, people?"

You broke apart quickly and turned towards the door, where an annoyed looking Clint stood holding a file folder.

"Clint," Bruce said casually, stepping away from you and wiping his mouth, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, run these samples, please?"

"Of course," Bruce took the folder and ushered Clint out, closing and locking the door behind him.

You glanced at Bruce, "So, you've gotta work?"

"Like hell I'm going to work when you're sitting there like that!" He exclaimed.

You jumped off the desk and rushed at him, kissing him long and hard. "Good."

Clint:
The second you heard the knock on your door, you sprinted through your apartment and tore the door open.

"You're back!" You cried, jumping into your boyfriend's arms and wrapping your legs around his waist.

Clint kissed you hard, kicking the door shut as the two of you stumbled towards the couch. You yanked at his shirt sloppily, and the two of you crashed into the couch. He reached down to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head in the blink of an eye. You kissed him again and grinned, running your hands through his hair.

"I missed you," he grinned, putting his hand on your face.

"I missed you more."

"Barton, you forgot- Jesus Mary and Joseph you have been home for less than ten minutes!"

Clint sat up and glared at Pietro.

"What."

"You forgot your bag. You jump out of car like rabbit and expect me to clean up after you," Pietro grumbled, dropping a small duffel on the ground. He looked back up and smiled slightly. "Now, you two get back to it. I was never here."

Bucky:
Bucky took both your hands in one of his and held them above your head while his lips left your neck and face buzzing. Your jaw dropped and you closed your eyes as his hand swiftly moved to your back, unhooked your bra, and tossed it behind him carelessly. You tangled your hands in his hair and pulled back slightly, smirking.

"Bucky Barnes, how scandalous."

"I'm full of surprises, Y/N," he growled, his lips crashing onto yours again.