How You Sleep

Tony: Tony is very touchy and clingy in general, and is no different at night. He will put his arms around your waist and sleep with his head in the crook of your neck neck, no matter how often you complain about his bear on your shoulder.

Steve: Steve is a very protective guy, so when you two sleep in the same bed, he insists on sleeping on the side closest to the door. Once he's there, he generally will just fall asleep, and let you treat him like a big pillow.

Thor: Thor is a big, human teddy bear when he falls asleep. Considering how tall he is, you can fit around his back like a little backpack, or he almost smothers you in a prolonged, very intense hug.

Bruce: Since the start of your relationship, Bruce has been weary of sharing a bed. No matter how many times you tell him you aren't scared and you trust him, he's still nervous. So, when you do sleep in the same bed, he will sort of keep his distance, but not too far away. But, you don't mind. Just knowing he's there is more than enough.

Clint: You two usually fall asleep on opposite sides of the bed. But, you're both very...active sleepers. Almost every morning, you wake up as a huge tangle of limbs, not exactly sure how you ended up there.

Pietro: No matter where you are sleeping, Pietro will always steal all of the blankets. His doing this usually forces you to force your way into his little blanket fortress to avoid freezing. Not that you're complaining, of course, you love cocooning the nights away with him.

Bucky: Bucky doesn't love cuddling at night because of his arm, but he still likes to have you close. So, he'll usually sleep on his back with his good arm around you, and you'll rest your head on his chest. You can hear his heart beating constantly throughout the night, which is your favorite part of having him there.