Pietro- All I Want for Christmas

"IIIIIIIII DONT WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAAAAASS!"

"Pietro."

"IIIII DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS, UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREEEEE!!"

"Pietro. I love you. But please, no more singing."

"MAKE MY WISH COME TRUEEEE," Pietro danced, yes literally danced, across the room and swept you up off the couch and into his arms. "AALLL I WANT FOOOOR CHRISTMAAASS."

"You're so stupid," you tried your hardest to keep from laughing.

"IIISSS YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!" He suddenly attacked your neck with his lips and began tickling your sides.

"S-s-stop!" You laughed so hard tears streamed down your cheeks. "Pietro Maximoff, you stop right now!"

"Fine," he frowned and stopped tickling you, but turned you around so he could kiss you on the mouth.

You laughed and put your hands on his cheeks. "What is up with you tonight?"

Pietro shrugged and grinned at you. "I don't know. I love Christmas. It's almost Christmas. And I love you. It goes together."

"You're incredibly cheesy."

"It's one of my winning qualities."

"You're not wrong."

He leaned forward and kissed you again, and you smiled into it. But then he stopped, and put his finger on your lips.

"Pause that," he muttered. "And close your eyes."

You frowned, but did so. "Pietro, what are you doing?"

"Y/N, just trust me," he said. "And hold out your hand. Flat, palm up."

Again you did, and felt something drop into the center of your hand.

"Now keep your eyes closed." You could hear the grin in his voice. "Y/N Y/L/N, I love you so so so much. Now I was going to wait a few more weeks. But I can't anymore. Y/N I want to-"

You gasped sharply, and opened your eyes as you realized what was happening. "Pietro, oh my god!"

"Y/N! You ruined the surprise!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep my eyes closed!" You cried and looked down at your hand, which now held a stunning engagement ring. "Oh my god it's beautiful!"

"Alright, well I guess I don't need to ask-"

"Of course you need to ask!"

"Why? You already know!"

"Know what?" You questioned, "All I know is that I am holding a beautiful diamond ring that my boyfriend had given me with no explanation."

Pietro grinned and took the ring from your hand. He took your other hand in his free one and held it up, "Y/N, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" You cried and threw yourself at him.

He caught you and squeezed you tightly before putting the ring on your finger.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Pietro."