What Dating Them Would Entail

Steve: Constant compliments that make you blush wildly; holding hands anytime, anywhere; kisses on cheeks; teasing about how elderly he is; saying "I love you" at the end of every conversation; talking on the phone instead of texting; quiet nights in watching old movies; going for walks all the time; slow, passionate kisses that gradually become something more.

Tony: Little comments that embarrass you, but not in a bad way; him treating you like a goddess; making out whenever you're left alone together; elaborate dates all around the world; sex anywhere and everywhere; drinking coffee and watching the sun rise; his hands always on you; late nights where you end up falling asleep with him in the lab.

Bruce: Conversations about the deepest, most random things that start out of nowhere and go on for hours; prolonged hugs to avoid saying goodbye; you finding it absolutely adorable when Bruce gets excited about something intelligent; you pretending you always understand what he's talking about; going for walks almost everyday; taking turns cooking dinner; soft, sweet kisses.

Thor: Play fighting constantly; lots of coffee and Pop Tarts; Thor grabbing you aggressively before he kisses you; you attempting to teach him how to act like a normal human; you eventually giving up on teaching him how to act like a normal human; falling asleep tangled up in each others arms on the couch most nights; stargazing on roofs, Thor playing with and braiding your hair; you constantly burying your face in his neck/chest when you're embarrassed or tired; excessive PDA because Thor doesn't exactly understand when enough is enough.

Clint: Arguing about completely hypothetical situations until the one losing shuts the other up by kissing them; so little PDA that if people didn't know you two personally, they'd never guess you were in a relationship; staying up all night watching old movies; both of you being fiercely protective of one another; falling asleep in his arms more often than not; going back and forth over who is more attractive; sharing an uncountable number of inside jokes.

Pietro: Trying to keep up with Pietro when doing any sort of exercise; attempting to cook meals together; Pietro speeding up behind you and surprising you with kisses; constant cuddling; Pietro saying sweet things in Russian that you don't understand; you picking up on some of the things he says and surprising him with random Russian swearing; spending entire days in bed talking about your future together.

Bucky: You borrowing his clothes constantly, no matter what; comforting Bucky whenever he's going through a rough patch; making out in crowded rooms; watching the sun rise and set; spontaneous slow dancing at two in the morning in your kitchen; black coffee for breakfast; crazy, bitter fights that always end in makeup sex; screaming "I love you" obnoxiously loud in order to embarrass him in front of others; spending practically every second of every day together.

A/N: Hey everybody!!! I know it's been freaking forever since I've updated, the past two months have been absolutely crazy. So, here's a little bit of fluff that I hope hits you right in the feels :)))) I'm so so happy to be back writing again, and I hope to get some really good content up for you all soon. As always, thank you so so much, I love you all :))) <3