Bucky- Mistletoe

"BABYYYY ITS COOOLLLDDD AAHHHHOUUUTSIIIIIDEEEEE!"

Tony bowed and dropped the microphone from the karaoke machine Clint gave him for Christmas. The rest of the team booed him loudly, and Natasha even threw a huge ball of wadded up wrapping paper at him. You laughed from your seat on the couch next to Steve. Everyone lounged around in their best Christmas pajamas, drinking mimosas and eating huge cinnamon rolls.

"That was the worst rendition of that song I've ever heard," Steve snickered.

Tony sighed heavily put his hands on his hips. "I think it was pretty amazing."

Everyone shook their heads, and he plopped down on the couch. You stood and stretched your arms out, shaking the wrapping paper off of your lap.

"I'm gonna go get some more orange juice. Anyone want anything?"

"I'll come with," Bucky said, standing up. "I want some coffee."

You smiled at him and heading for the kitchen as he followed close behind. Tony whistled loudly, and you ducked your head while your cheeks flushed bright pink and the tips of Bucky's ears turned red. Everybody knew that the two of you had very strong feelings for each other, but neither of you acted on them.

When you reached the kitchen and went to the refrigerator, Bucky poured himself a cup of coffee then stood their slightly uncomfortably. You pulled the pitcher of orange juice out and poured some into your glass before glancing up at him.

"So, are you having a good Christmas?" You asked.

Bucky swallowed his sip of coffee and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I always like Christmas. You?"

I nodded and smiled softly. "Me too."

You both fell silent and took sips from your drinks in the quiet. Suddenly, you both began to speak at the same time.

"Oh, sorry," you said quickly. "Go ahead."

"Uh, well it's really nothing," Bucky swallowed and suddenly looked flustered. "I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to, like, go to dinner or lunch or something with me this week?"

You grinned and rose your eyebrows. "Like a date?"

"Yeah, I guess. Like a date," he chuckled.

"I'd love to, Buck."

A look of relief crossed his face and he exhaled loudly. "Oh, thank god. If you'd said no I have no idea what I would've done."

You laughed and put the juice back in the fridge. "We should get back out there before Tony starts screaming at us."

Bucky agreed with you and both of you headed back into the living room. The rest of the team had rearranged their seating arrangements, so the two of you were forced to sit on the same love seat. Clint and Natasha snickered into their hands, and Tony bit his lip to keep himself from laughing.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

Steve smirked and pointed above you. You looked up and felt your stomach drop. While you were in the kitchen, someone had hung a sprig of mistletoe above the small couch, and now it was directly over you and Bucky.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" Tony began chanting and pounding his hands on the coffee table.

"Oh come on guys," Bucky rolled his eyes. "Isn't this a little juvenile?"

"Dammit, Barnes, it's Christmas!" Clint cried. "It's mistletoe, and that's how mistletoe works! Now, kiss Y/N!"

Bucky turned to face you, and your heart pounded through your skull. Just when you thought he was going to complain again, he took your face in his hands and pressed his lips against yours softly. It lasted several beats longer than a casual mistletoe kiss, and when you broke the kiss, everyone else was going crazy.

"Merry Christmas to Bucky, amirite?!" Clint whooped.

Bucky's face turned bright red and he sunk back into the couch. "You guys suck."