Gray x Reader ~ Scars

My witting for the first few oneshots are really bad, in the sense of ability. If you want more complicated and well written oneshots, check out the later ones!! Love you all <3

Hope you enjoy the first one shot, I love Gray!
Scars
(Y/N) was like Gray, she uses ice magic but has also had her life taken away because of Deliora. But she wasn't as lucky, she didn't have a wonderful mage to take care of her and teach her magic. She was on her own. She spent her life traveling, trying to earn money for food. (y/n) at the age of 13 came to Magnolia, searching for some place to stay and she found Fairy Tail.
She was welcomed with open arms. She became best friends with Levy and found love in books. But her time in Fairy Tail she has always had hatred towards a certain stripper.
She hated that he found someone to take him in and found a place to call family. No one ever knew (y/n)'s past. No one knew what she had to endure with scars on her back.
Gray liked (y/n), you could even say love. He loved how she was always so strong and in control of her emotions. He loved how she would smile when she is playing a game with Cana, reading with Levy or when Natsu does something stupid.
But she never truly smiled, he could tell. There is something that is looked away from in her past that she still dreads. He wanted to know what it was and help her but she never had interest in him. It kind of broke his heart how she would be so loving to every one else except for him.
5 years have past and (y/n) is a S-class wizard. Since Lucy joined the guild, Levy and het have drifted apart. But Lucy is really nice and she can't blame her. (Y/n) became close friends with Laxus and Cana. Who knew dinking could be so fun?
It was a normal day, (y/n) was sitting on the second floor with Laxus. Today was a boring day, Team Natsu was on a S-Class mission that they stole and the guild was wierdly quite.
I got up from my seat and headed down stairs to look for a job when master came up and said, "(Y/n) can you accompany Erza while she goes and knocks some sense into them?"
"Of course master." With that said I left to go accompany Erza.
When we got to the island we talked to the villagers about Gray, Natsu, Happy and Lucy. We followed a path that enters a cave.
When we walked in we saw Natsu and Lucy looking worried at Gray while he was sitting on the ground head low in front of a huge ice glacier.
"What's wrong Natsu?" Erza asked. Natsu pointed towards the glacier not wanting to disturb Gray.
(y/n) walked towards the big ice block and gasped when the thing came in view.
All of the memory's came flooding in. (y/n) fell to her knees while tears poured out of her eyes.
Gray heard a sob and turned around to (y/n) crying. To say he wasn't surprised would be a lie. (Y/n) was always so strong and to see her break down crying was unbearable.
Gray came over and hugged (y/n). He didn't know why she was crying but he wanted to know why. He wanted to help this girl that stole his heart the minuet she walked through the doors of the guild.
Gray told his guild mates to leave to give (y/n) some privacy. After about 2- 3 minuets of crying she finally stopped.
Gray slowly backed away enough to have a view of her face as he lifted her chin so she would look at him. Gray asked,"(Y/n) can you tell me why you are crying?"
(Y/n) knew that he disserved to know. She saw how he looked at her and to say she didn't have a crush on him herself would be another lie.
"Deliora destroyed my town, killed my parents and put three long scars on my back." (Y/n) looked into his deep blue eyes as he stared into her (e/c) ones. Grays eyes widened a bit. He had now idea that she was suffering from the same thing as him.
"Can I see the scars?" He asked calmly. She nodded slowly and turned around while lifting up her shirt.
The scars were big and deep. He ran his finger over them and (y/n) shivered at his touch and let out a shaky breath.
When Gray pulled his hands away (y/n) turned back around to look into his eyes. "You are very lucky Gray."
He looked at (y/n) with a very confused look.
"You found people to love you and take care of you. And when those people said good bye you easily found Fairy Tail, to take care of you and love you. I was left with three scars on my back and no where to go."
Tears welded up in her eyes and Gray hugged her knowing exactally why she has hated him for all these years.
"Yes (y/n), I am very lucky. Especially the day you entered the guild. That day I was belesed with a wonderful girl that's beauty could not be compared. I love you (y/n) and I will never let you be hurt again."
Gray lifted (y/n) head to look at him. They started at each other showing so much emotion.
(Y/n) realised that she was lucky too. She had a wonderful man in her life to keep her safe and love her.
With that said she closed the distance between them.
The kiss was slow yet passionate.
(Y/n) and Gray just started a long journey with a lot of obstacles bit they will make it through
----------------------
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.
Put you request for characters and story ideas in the comments. <3
BYEEEEE!!!! :D