Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes

You've belonged to Fairy Tail for years, you came when you were young, looking for your missing dragon. That's right you are a dragon slayer, a nature dragon slayer. You can grow any plant, anywhere. Animals tend to also like you. You loved everything in life, except the duo of thunder and lightning.

You liked rain, it would help everything grow. But you didn't like the loud sound and the destructiveness of lightning. It scared you....So you never liked Laxus, he was lightning, scary.

But that was a different story of Laxus, he loves you. You were the most beautiful person in the world. The way your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed in the wind. The way your (e/c) eyes sparkled in excitement. Was something of an angel.

But you were scared of him and he knew it. He knew that you didn't like lightning or fire. But it really hurt when you started liking Natsu and chose to like him and not think about his destructive magic.

Now one could blame you, Natsu is just such a happy, outgoing, loving person. He's hard not to love.

Laxus felt jealousy, a lot of it. And he knew that he was jealous, he knew that he was in love with you. But of course when he gets these feelings and can't control them, he gets angry.

So angry that he made Fairy Tail fight each other. He put you to stone, along with all the other girls. He made the guys fight each other to save them.

But what he would never admit and was ashamed of, is that he did it for you. He did it so that he could have you. MAKE you love him by hurting everyone. I guess that love can do that to a person.

And the truth was, you loved Laxus. You did. Even though you were scared, you couldn't look past his beautiful blonde hair, captivating blue eyes, gorgeous muscles, and that sweet kid he used to be.

But watching as Laxus fought Natsu and Gajeel, acting like an animal. Shattered everything for you.

That moment when Laxus was being knocked down, he saw you.......standing at the door, crying because of what he did. That shattered him.

After Laxus was kicked out, you were different. You weren't that sweet girl that could make anyone smile. You were broken. What happened that day, changed you. You were now more gloomy and quiet.

No one could do anything to change that. They haven't seen you smile or even heard you speak in a month.

You were on a mission, somewhere far away from Magnolia. You took an easy job so that you could stay and relax.

Technically you just finished the job and were walking around the town, looking at everything. This town was tiny and really enjoyed spring. There were flowers everywhere, along with all the smiling people.

You were a nature dragon slayer, you loved flowers. And to see a whole town care for them was amazing. You couldn't help buy smile.

"I haven't seen that smile in a long time."

You turned around to see Laxus......standing there. Your eyes widened and you took a step back in fear. Laxus could sense this and took a step back and put up his hands. "I'm not here to hurt you, (y/n)."

He spoke calm, you believed it. Why would Laxus hurt you, anyways?

"How are you?" Laxus asked. You shock your head saying no. Still not wanting to speak.

"And why aren't you okay?" Laxus asked pissed about who would hurt you.

You just point to Laxus. His eyes widened and he nodded his head, his head falling with a sad look. "I'm sorry (y/n). I really am, I was stupid and in know that. I made a mistake. I made my love for you and hatred towards the guild, blind me."

You eyes widened. I made my love for you kept replaying in your mind. You were shocked you couldn't move, it made Laxus very uncomfortable.

All you could do was nod your head. At that moment the sky turned gray and rain started to fall.

"(Y/n) come with me, I have a hotel room." You nodded your head and Laxus took your hand, quickly taking you to the hotel as the rain fell harder.

You couldn't help but blush at the sight of Laxus holding your hand, it made you smile.

Once you two made it to the hotel, it started to thunder. You being terrified of thunder, was hiding in the corner, holding your ears as your shut your eyes.

You hear Laxus come out of the bathroom. He watched as you were terrified for your life. He was sure you would be more fine with fighting Zeref. But it hurt him to see you like this.

He walked over and sat next to you. He put his big coat around your shoulders and pulled you close. He stroked you (h/c) hair in a soothing way. You felt safe, until another crack of thunder came.

You cried in fear, hugging you knees as if you are going to die. Laxus took an arm off of you. That made you feel abandoned. But his arm came back, putting something on your ears.

It was his headphones. You listened to the music, forgetting about the lightning and snuggled into his chest.

"(Y/n) I love you." Laxus whispered. You smiled.

"I love you too."