Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art

Yo, guys. So I'm trying a new way of writing this. It's different from the other ones. I hope you like it. Comment id you want me to do it like this again! :D This was requested by @lilika947
Annoying Girly Narrator POV~

Heyyyyyyy! It's me, the Annoying girly Narrator! I don't know why the stupid writer of this story gave me that name, but whatever. I still get to tell you a beautiful love story between art. Yes, art! The love of art between Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name).

(Name)! You ask. Oh she is a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes that attends Magnolia University. But sadly she hides her beauty behind a beanie and a pair of glasses. This girl doesn't only have looks, she has talent. She has the power to draw the most amazing things in the world.

You would think that someone like (Name) would be popular and have tons of friends. Wrong! Sadly (Name) doesn't only hide her looks, she hides everything. She sits in the back of all her classes, hidden in the shadows.

There is a reason behind this. (Name) grew up in a very intelligent family, that's the only way I can explain it. Her family was filled with mathematics. They were very strict with the math scores. But (Name) was terrible in math, but she was incredibly artistic. Sadly her family looked down upon artistic things. The only one that (Name) could connect with was her grandma, who was a artist. But sadly she died when (Name) was seven. So tragic. I think I shed a tear.

So ever since then, (Name) has had to hide who she truly was and I guess that is just who she is today. She has never had any friends, that are her age. And she is the nobody of Magnolia University.

Now Gary Fullbuster, ahhhh..... so dreamy. He is the most popular guy in the whole school. All the girls love him because of his dreamy eyes, beautiful raven hair, strong muscles and his mysterious demeanor. He is a mystery to everyone. Only his best friend, Natsu Dragneel knows about him.

He is the guy your parents don't want you to date. And that just made him 1 million times sexyer. But the truth behind his silent, cool, cold hearted self is that he is broken. His parents died when he was five and then his foster mother died when he was seven.

He has a hard time being close to people, loving them. He is just scared that he is going to lose them, like his loved ones before. It's kind of cute. ^-^ But sad :(

Now back to the present, that was enough of the past. It was kind of depressing. Right now (Name) and Gray are sitting in their art class, listening to the teacher talk about an art project. (Name) was in the back doddling what she sees outside of the window next to her.

Gray was thinking of what to sculpt while the other girls in his class made googly eyes at him. It was really annoying to him, but sadly he is getting used to it.

"Now class this project is to take different types of art and compare them. You will be put with a partner, of my choice. With that partner you will be creating the an art piece to show that the two different art forms are alike. I am really excited to see what you guys come up with. Once I assign all of the partners, you will discuss what you will be doing for the rest of the lesson." The teacher spoke and started listing the partners.

"Next is Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name)."

WHATT!!!! Ooooo this is interesting. :/ *smirk*

(Name)'s POV~

"Next is Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name)."  I heard the teacher announce. Crap -_- I have to be with mr.popular that doesn't communicate. Well I guess I don't either. Oh well. I look up from my notebook and see Gray looking like an idiot trying to find me. Of course he doesn't know I exist -_-