Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure

"So, all I have to do is choose one?" You asked.

"(Y/n), you aren't possibly thinking of actually doing that, right?" Lucy gasped.

"It's the only way guys, to making it easier. I have to choose."

It was the day after and you still hadn't come to an answer. Well you did have one, but you ignored it, it wasn't your real choice, it couldn't be. Sting? You asked yourself as you sat in the safe house, a book in your hand but you weren't reading it. The answer had come to you in the middle of the night as you played out your future with every one of the. And somehow in the mist of it all Sting stuck out the most. And to be honest it scared you.

You didn't know Sting, but that was why he was appealing. You knew Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus and Rogue was boring. But Sting, he was a new adventure, and also really good looking. It seemed like a win-win situation.

"Have you thought of someone?" Lucy asked, knocking you out of your thoughts.

"No, okay! I haven't!" You were frustrated beyond belief. Lucy was taken back by your response.

"I'm sorry." Lucy apologized before leaving you alone. On the other hand, Levy came forward.

"How about we go for a walk, to get some fresh air. Maybe the decisions will come then." You liked her idea. "But (Y/n), you do know that you don't have to choose one, right?" Levy was concern, and the look on all the other girls faces, said the same.

"I know, but I have to and I want to make sure that it's the right one when I do." As you said that, you thought of Sting. You knew he wasn't the right choice, but he was the only one you wanted to choose.

And so, you, along with Levy and Lucy (Erza decided to go to the guild and check up on things) went for a walk. It was a silent walk around Magnolia, Lucy nor Levy had the nerve to speak as they knew it was a difficult time for you. They gave their silent support which you were extremely grateful for. But by the time it was starting to get late and all three of you were tired, you had made no progress, Sting was still the only one you wanted to choose and no amount of convincing that you gave yourself changed that.

You all sat down on the bench in the park that housed the beautiful Magnolia tree that the town was named after. Lucy and Levy were complete exhausted, they both massaged their feet as their shoes laid forgotten on the ground in front of them. You were in the same state but didn't do anything about it, your mind was too occupied at the moment.

"Tell me you chose someone, I can't be doing this every day. My legs are a lot shorter than the rest of you!" Levy expressed her exasperation. If your mind hadn't been stressed, you would have laughed. But you didn't, you didn't make any noise at all. Levy stared at you expectantly. "Don't tell me you haven't! (Y/n) I'm tiny! Please don't make me walk!"

"It was your idea." Lucy added and Levy gave her a glare before they both turned back to you as you sighed. You looked up at the sky before just telling them.

"Sting."

"Huh?" Lucy and Levy both said at the same time.

"I choose Sting, or at least that's what my brain is telling me. I've spent the entire day trying to get it to stop. But it won't." The two-girl's concern grew.

"But (Y/n), you don't know Sting." Levy pointed out.

"I know, but I think that's why I want him." The three of you fell into a silence that was surprisingly comfortable.

"I have an idea!" Lucy exclaimed and you, along with Levy, turned your eyes to her. "You should go see him, see how things go and all that. If you really do want to be with him, you'll know, and same goes the other way."