Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You

Hey, my name is deadpoolxxlux, but I'm pretty sure most of you already knew that. That sounded like I was famous! High five to myself! Okay, hopefully I'll stop the awkwardness already and get into what I'm supposed to be saying.

I'm here to tell you a story about yourself. Sadly, you forgot it when you were reincarnated as a lonely human in a boring earth with no magic. But I am here for you to remember!!

See, you were a part of the wonderful world of Earthland and lived in the thriving country of Fiore. Fiore was home to many people; humans, wizards and monsters. And you fitted right in! No, no you weren't a monster, trust me. You were a wizard, one of the most powerful ones, as well as one of the most beautiful. And if that doesn't fit your description right now, there is only one explanation, karma. I told you, you should've stopped bitching about people J

Anyways, I bet you're so excited about the fact that you were a powerful wizard, but I hate to break it to you. Yes, you were in fact one of the strongest wizards in the entirety of Fiore, buttttttttttt, not during this story. You were, well, a late bloomer...

Now you might have been a late bloomer for your magic, but do not think that you were a late bloomer to puberty. No, you took puberty head on and won that battle. You were easily the most beautiful girl in Fairy Tail, maybe even more beautiful than Mira Jane or Erza or Lucy. No, definitely prettier than Lucy. You'll find out why I'm throwing shade at Lucy later on.

One more thing about yourself was that you were the granddaughter of Yajima, an old man and friend of the master of Fairy Tail, Makarov. He was also on the magic council. *Spoiler alert!* Which hasn't been blown up yet, don't worry. *Spoiler alert finished!* And because of your grandfather's closeness with Makarov you've been in Fairy Tail most your life and you've loved it and all the people there.

This story starts when you were about 19. It starts a few months after Lucy joined the guild. So I hope you enjoy your beautiful love story.

-

"I'm going to the guild!" You yelled as you left the house you shared with your grandfather, Yajima. You both exchanged an 'I love you', before you were on your way to the guild. You were excited, none the less. Your boyfriend of almost one year was coming back on a mission he did with Natsu, Erza, Happy and Lucy. You haven't seen him in two weeks now. Before, you were on a mission and then when you got back he was gone on his own. It's been lonely but you got through it. You did like to believe that you didn't rely solely on Gray, your boyfriend.

Gray and your love story was nothing special. It just happened. One day you walked up to him and asked him out. You'll never tell him, but you didn't ask him because you were genuinely interested in him, it was more to take your mind off the fact that you'll never be with your real crush.

Gray was a beautiful man and had a beautiful and amazing personality so it was kind of a win-win situation. And during the year that you two have been dating, you actually did fall in love. You started to enjoy his fights with Natsu and his funny sense of humor. He just became more and more beautiful every day you spent with him. You only hoped you were the same to him, but I guess not.

You stepped into the guild and your eyes immediately fell on Gray. But a smile didn't appear on your face, and you heart didn't speed up, it dropped to the floor. Gray stood next to Lucy, an arm snaked around her waist, his body pressed up against hers. A smile that was so graceful was amongst his lips as he stared into Lucy's chocolate brown eyes. And then in the midst of conversation, a quick peck on her lips from the man you loved happened and you froze.

The worst part of it all was that you weren't mad, you felt no anger towards Gray. There was nothing. You didn't feel the need to get revenge, to slam your fist into either of their faces. You just felt sad, but even that feeling wasn't because he went behind your back and kissed, maybe even loved another girl. It was more because you didn't satisfy him, you weren't as amazing to him as he was to you. In other words, you failed.