Natsu Ending - I'm Sure

Sorry for the late update, but this is the last and final ending of the dragon slayer mating season little series. You can now request anyone you would like, but i'd like it to be more personal. So if you have a request please private message me and be more specific, tell me why, how and even more about the character that you chose. This book is for you, so i'd like to make the oneshots as tailored for your needs as I can.

"So, all I have to do is choose one?" You asked.

"(Y/n), you aren't possibly thinking of actually doing that, right?" Lucy gasped.

"It's the only way guys, to making it easier. I have to choose."

The girls were silent as you decided. It wasn't long before the answer kind of just exploded out of you without a moment's notice, but the answer made sense. It made perfect sense and you couldn't help but smile after you had blurted it out from just thinking of the rest of your life you would spend with them.

The others didn't take the news as easily and just stared at you like you were crazy. They couldn't believe that you were so quick to decided. None of the girls really knew you, prior to this week you must have only talked a few times. But even they knew that you weren't one to be quick to decided.

"Natsu? Are you insane?" Erza asked, the first to recover from your rapid answer.

"Nope." This time it was a little more hesitant, but no less stern than the one before.

"(Y/n), are you sure you don't want to think about it a little more? That was really quick." Levy pointed out. Lucy had yet to say anything and you kind of knew why. Lucy has a thing for Natsu, whether she would admit it or not. And to be fair, you felt guilty for the decision, but you still help your ground.

"No, I'm sure. Lucy, I'm sorry." All the attention quickly turned to the blonde you had apologized to. She flinched under the hard stares and her cheeks heated to a rosy pink.

"Why are you sorry?" Lucy asked, but even she knew why you had apologized. Everyone continued to look at the blonde until she cracked under the pressure, "Okay, I'll be okay. A bit disappointed but okay. If you think Natsu is the one, then he is the one. I'll get it over it one day."

"Thank you!" You exclaimed as you hugged the girl, Lucy immediately tensed under the sudden contact, but melted into the hug none the less. After the hug, you stared at the girls expectantly but they didn't budge. Although Lucy may have forgiven you and accepted your decision, the others were a different story.

"(Y/n), I'm still not sure. You want to be with Natsu for the rest of your life? Sounds more like hell if you ask me." Levy spoke her mind, though her words were hurtful, they didn't remove the smile from your lips as you shook your head.

"Heaven more like it."

"But why? For what reason could possibly get you to choose Natsu?" It was Erza was the one who asked this time.

"Well, I know Natsu, maybe not as well as all of you guys do, but the most out of all the other boys." You reasoned.

"I guess that makes sense, but you know Laxus and Gajeel too, right?" Levy asked. The rest of the girls shook their heads, they already knew the answer.

"Laxus is too arrogant and would probably not even like her after the week ends." Mira explained.

"And (Y/n) is scared of Gajeel." Lucy added. Levy made an 'o' face before falling silent.

"But it's not just that. When Natsu came over to me when I was alone at Lucy's house, although he did attack me, once he realized that I was scared he stopped and did whatever he could to make me feel better."