Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love

Where were you? Dragging Rogue around in town. You are Sting's younger sister, also a dragon slayer. But sadly not as powerful. Give yourself a break, he had one whole year to train without you. Granted he was one at the time, but that doesn't matter.

When you met Rogue you instantly knew you would be best friends with him, just like Sting. There was just something about him that attracted you and your brother to him. And Fro is the cutest thing in the world. No lieing.

"(y/n), slow down." Rogue said from behind you. You turned around giving him a huge smile before walking back to him. "No Rogue." You started as you latched yourself onto his arm. "You just have to go faster!" You shouted dragging Rogue behind you as you started running. "Fro thinks so too!"

You laugh at the little green cat wearing a pink frog costume. You remembered the day Fro found out he wasn't a frog. He cried for days, Kawaii!!! ^-^

"Ooo!" You yell coming to a stop, letting go of Rogue. Causing the black haired man to fly into the ground as you caught Fro from getting hurt. "So clumsy." You say shaking your head. "I'm going to this store, you can wait here if you want." You tell him with a smile, walking into the store with Fro in your hands.

When you entered the store you almost fainted. Everything was so cool and pretty! You jumped up and down and started running through the shop like a kid in a candy store. Outside of the store Rogue was waiting patiently, waiting for you to come out.

Some really attractive girls walked over to Rogue. "Heyyy Rogue~" They said. Rogue looked away from your figure in the window of the shop to the girls in front of him. "Hello." He said, not really a speaking type of person.

"Well, we were wondering if you wanted to get something to eat with us." The red haired girl said while her other two friends nodded. "Sorry, but I'm waiting for someone." Rogue told them.

But inside the store you were standing there watching. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you could tell the girls were flirting with him. Your normally happy smile turned into a frown. You don't like to admit it but over the years, you developed a crush on the shadow dragon slayer.

"(Y/n). Are you okay?" Fro asks, looking up at you with tiny tears in her eyes. You look down to Fro, who was in your arms and gave her a smile. "I'll be fine, Fro." You tell her looking back out the window. A frown returning. "Fro doesn't think so." Fro says, causing you to laugh.

You walk over to the counter and pay for your items before walking out of the store, all your energy drained. You walk up to Rogue and hand Fro to him. "Hey Rogue, I'm going to go home. I'm kind of tired. See ya at the guild." You say, walking away and giving him a small wave.

"Ok." Rogue says watching as you walk away. Wondering what was wrong. "Fro, do you know what happened to (Y/n)?" Rogue asks his cute little friend. "Fro knows, but can't tell you." Fro says before walking in the direction of the house they share. "Ok then."

-Time Skip-

"Sting! I'm home!" You yell as you enter the house you share with him. You continue to the kitchen to get something to eat as you hear heavy footsteps come down the stairs. "Hey (y/n). How was your date with Rogue?" Sting asks mischievously, earning a glare from you as you take a cupcake and start eating it.

"It was ok." You reply bluntly. Sting looks shocked at your non enthusiastic answer, which was really unlike you. "What happened?" Sting asks, full of concern.

"It was fine until girls started flirting with him when I was in a store." You say, a tear slipping down your cheek. Sting walks over to you, sets the cupcake down on the table and engulf you in a hug. He strokes your head while saying, "It's okay (y/n). Rogue is an idiot." Causing you to let out all the tears you have been keeping.