Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful

You are the criminal, (badass name), you went to jail for doing numerous things for the dark guild, Grimoire Heart. It wasn't your fault, your father Hades made you. But ever since the Tenrou island thing, that you weren't allowed to go to happened, you have been rotting in a cell.

Its been a year, you are just as important as the Jellal. Your cell was right next to his actually. First month there you kept to yourself, but ever since then, you and Jellal would talk for days. You guys actually had a lot in common and a great connection.

One day came, the day you escaped. You don't really remember what happened, it was all a blur. But you do remember Jellal taking your hand and getting you out of there.

Ever since that day you and Jellal wondered the world. Going where ever your feet took you. It was nice, you told Jellal everything and he told you the same. He told you about Erza Scarlett, the girl he loves. That was missing, provably dead.

It hurt, it hurt how the man you loved, loved another. And it was most likely that she is dead. But you put your feelings aside, focusing on the present.

Two years past and Jellal was gone. Yup gone. Well not gone, gone like dead but gone. Ultear and Melody came and they formed the guild crime sorcerer. They asked if you wanted to join but you turned it down, you wanted to focus on yourself. And not have Jellal distracting you with his sexyness.

But it broke Jellal's heart that you didn't come. Over time he fell in love with you. How your (h/c) hair flowed in the wind or how your (e/c) eyes twinkled in the moon light. But your decision couldn't be changed.

Three years past and you were still wandering the world, alone. Nothing changed, you still loved Jellal, so much that it hurt. It hurt to be away from him
But you didn't know where he was so nothing could change.

But as you were walking in the forest that you lived in for a month with Jellal, you heard someone speaking. It was a voice you could never forget. "Jellal!" You screamed, running up to him, tackling him into a hug.

"(Y/N)?!?!" Jellal said. All you could do was nod into his chest as you hugged him tight, him returning the hug. "I missed you so much!" You tell him, a few tears falling out of your eyes.

"Then join our guild and come back to me." Jellal said tilting your head so he could see your face. You didn't notice that Ultear and Melody left silently, not wanting to disturb you two.

You could only nod, words could not be found. His eyes just took over you, your were lost in them. You could be for years.

Jellal started leaning in. Once his lips touched yours, a new feeling went through your body. It was like a want. You kissed back immediately, feeling like heaven.

That was the start of your beautiful relationship with Jellal. It was a magical time. A year past and Jellal proposed to you a week ago. It was the beat day of your life, saying yes to the man you love. Wanting to spend the rest of your life with him.

But right now you were scared. You were scared of losing Jellal. Why you may ask, because Erza was here. Erza survived what ever happened on that island. Jellal loved Erza and probably still does. And you knew that Erza has the power to take Jellal from you.

Ultear unlocked the second thing that I didn't understand. But Erza was finished and talking to Jellal. You were in the forest behind them, watching.

Out of nowhere they both fell down the little hill, Jellal ending up onto of her. You watched with tears as they started advancing, about to kiss. A tear rolled down your cheek and your were about to leave, turn around and never look back.

But something stopped you. It was Jellal pulling away from the kiss at the last minute. You were confused, why would he do that?

Erza started freaking out, trying to excuse her accusation. But what Jellal said made you smile. Made you remember why you love him.

"I have a fiance."

Jellal loved you, enough to turn down the previous love of his life, Erza. And she is hard to turn down.

You two were happy and in love. You were getting married. You never regretted what you did, because if you didn't, you never would have met Jellal. And you taught him to be at peace with himself, to not regret what he did.

Because if he didn't, you wouldn't be in his life. And he wouldn't be able to survive without you.