Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season

NONE OF THESE CHAPTERS WILL HAVE ACTUAL LEMON/SMUT IN IT! YOU'RE FINE! BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOME MILD LEMON/SMUT.....^-^

Thank you for all your top five guys, here are the results:

1. Rouge   2.Sting   3. Cobra   4. Laxus   5. Natsu

But because I just did a Cobra x Reader, I will be using Gajeel instead, he did get sixth place. By the time this goes up, I will have already have written all their endings and I will release them every three days after. But your votes at the end of this chapter will determine which one comes first! So make sure to vote at the end!

The order of which you experience the guys are: Natsu, Rogue, Sting, Gajeel than Laxus. Just in case you wanted to skip to the person you love the most.

Also, this is very long, (14,000+ words)  I apologize in advance... :)

P.S I haven't watched Fairy Tail since the end of the Tartourus arc, after that I kind of felt like it was forced and fell to Shit. It should have ended there and then! Sorry don't hate me. But my point is, I haven't watched any of these characters in a long time so sorry if they seem out of character, I tried my hardest!

...

You had just arrived back in Magnolia after a long and torturous mission. It had a good reward and would last you at least three months, but it was difficult. You were known to take very hard missions mainly for the reward. Everyone in the guild just thought it was because you liked to challenge yourself, you know, become stronger. But that was far from the truth. You were just really lazy, and if you took a mission with a high reward, you wouldn't have to do anything for months.

You haven't been at Fairy Tail for long, maybe a little under a year, but you've had a blast. For most of your life you lived on the other side of Fiore, in the places that weren't as crowded or populated. That's where you were raised by your dragon, Maliath. Yes, you were a dragon slayer, though at the time you had no idea there were other ones. Maliath had told you, you were a one of a kind. So, when you came to Fairy Tail almost a year ago, the immense amount of Dragon Slayers surprised you. But it was nice to know that there were others of your kind, even though you never interacted with them.

You spent your time with Natsu the most, and that was only when he would get so hyped he would randomly challenge you, which of course you would always politely turn down, for you didn't really enjoy or think it was necessary to ever test your strength. Throughout your time in Fairy Tail, you mostly spent your time with Mira Jane - helped her tend the bar - or with Cana – which you constantly lost all the card and drinking games to.

You were excited actually to be back, you had been away for a month, the longest mission you had ever taken. All you wanted to do was plop in a bar stool next to Cana, order a nice and relaxing drink - probably alcoholic - and just play cards with Cana. But sadly, that was not the case, for when you arrived something strange occurred.

Upon your arrival, the guild had looked the same as it always was, everyone was drinking and just having fun. But there was a tense aura in the air, which seemed to be focused on you. The rest of the guild seemed to have noticed it as well as they all stopped what they were doing and fell silent. You saw that there were five eyes on you, all very strong with their stare. You looked around and saw that Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus and who you could only guess to be Sting and Rogue were all focused on you. And you didn't fail to notice that their eyes were dark and clouded by something you didn't know how to explain.

From where Natsu sat with both Sting and Rogue, shocked faces plagued Lucy, Erza and Levy. You stood there in the spotlight, feeling considerably uncomfortable, without a speck of knowledge as to what was happening. The first to make a move were the five boys. They all stood up. Their motions did not look natural as they walked slowly over to you. But before they could reach you, Lucy, Erza and Levy got to you first.