Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate

I know most of y'all are feisty and would stand up to the world, so don't get mad that I made you docile and submissive. The story is great though and I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way. :)

Maybe today wasn't going to be as bad as the others. Maybe today you would be able to get through this day without any disturbances, any silly pranks or jokes. You were always a hopeful thinker and the universe never seemed to grant those wishes.

Screams of joy and loud voluminous roars of laughter echoed through the student infected halls as you stood drenched. Someone had balanced a large cup of milk on the door, that just so happened to fall upon your entrance. You were soaked in a terrible smelling white liquid, milk that was probably out of date. Your gray sweater, which was brand new, would suffer such horrible stains you would have to throw it out.

You couldn't see what was surrounding you, and were quite glad for it. The milk had covered you large black rimmed glasses to the point where all you saw was white, and you hoped that you were heaven. But there were no devils in heaven, and that laugh, one deep yet light, as if from a royal prince himself, belonged to a demon.

"Good one Lyon!" One of his friends expressed with a high five to display just how good it was. Your limbs started to shake as you casted you head downwards. Maybe you were shaking from the cold milk? The milk was far above room temperature. Hopeful thinking once again.

"Yeah, if only she would give more of a reaction. That girl is as dead as a stone." Sherry's velvet voice insulted. You let out a breath to calm yourself down, the shaking had only gotten worse and you were afraid it might be noticeable.

More laughter occurred amongst the crowd, but you could only focus on the very faint yet apparent footsteps that approached you. You saw his sparkling polished black shoes before anything else. They were apparent from under your glasses, even when blurry.

"Hey." He more demanded than anything. The crowd that was bickering around the two of you quieted down to watched. And you knew if you didn't look up, more would be in store. Trying as hard as you could, you suppressed the upcoming anxiety attack and tilted your head up. The sweater you wore surrounded your hands as you wiped your glasses clean.

The white of the milk closely resembled his hair, however you could tell that it was actually blue, a very beautiful pale blue. Still after so many years you didn't know if he had dyed it, or if it was some how natural. What products did her used to get it to stick up so perfectly? You guessed his extremely white hair was the only way his skin looked tan. And finally, the shape and color of his eyes fitted his devil like demeanor. You wondered what they would look like more round, with a spark of gentleness.

"I think you have something of mine." He held out his hand, one that might be soft and gentle despite the calluses. You knew what he meant, he had intrusted, or more like forced, you to complete his homework for him. You really didn't want to do it, some of his classes were slightly harder than the ones you took, but thankfully, not most. You also didn't want to be pushed around, but did you really have a choice?

You swung your bag off of one shoulder so you could open it. Your backpack was very much as wet as you were and you hoped that nothing was harmed or destroyed. As you fetched it, the papers were slightly damp and probably smelled as bad as you did. As you passed them to him you wanted to apologize for their wetness, but didn't have a voice to speak with.

A smile graced his lips, yet it wasn't a genuine one, it was the one he wore to please others, to act as if he was having the time of his life. He turned around and held up the slightly dripping piece of paper. "Maybe not the smartest idea, my homework's soaked!" The people laughed around him as if he was the funniest thing since Kevin Hart.