Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion

In a land, far far away from Pluto lies the town of Magnolia. In this town, a beautiful girl named (Y/n) saves lives as one of the most talented doctors. Also a man,  a very sexy man, has moved to this town for his new teaching job. His name is Natsu Dragneel.

What you don't know about these two, is that they knew each other growing up and were very closer. Natsu asked (Y/n) out on the first day of High School and of course she said yes. I'm telling you, if you would ever turn down a pink haired, sexy man. YOUR CRAZY. 0_o

All throughout High School, Natsu and (Y/n) we're a happy couple and the best, most popular couple. When you have Natsu, the school's bad boy and heart throb and you have (Y/n) the smartest and most beautiful girl in all of the school become a couple. I'm telling you, all of those fan girls hearts literally exploded.

But all good things have to go to an end. At the end of their senior years, they split up. Not because of any problems they had between each other. They were both happy and wanted to stay like that forever. But their lives didn't go together. 

(Y/n) wanted to pursue being a doctor, she also got accepted into one of the best medical schools in the country. While Natsu didn't know what he wanted to do, but he couldn't get in any of the schools close to (Y/n). Natsu ended up going to a University with Gray and everyone else, on the other side of the country.

But University ended three years ago and Natsu landed a teaching job in the same town as (Y/n), without knowing it. Natsu has lived here for about a month now, he finally has his apartment set up and he has gotten used to his new job. Natsu finally has the time to explore the town and decided to start with the famous park everybody talks about.

But a certain ex of his was there as well, relieving some stress from her job. That's right, (y/n) was in the exact same park, trying to relax. What will happen is the question. Will they see each other or completely miss each other? Those questions will be relived in the beautiful story ahead. 

(Y/n)'s POV~

Last week was pure hell. I had to work an extra day, resulting in 7 days that week. I also had to stay late two of those days and was on call the rest, having to return to the hospital if their was an emergency. Which there was! There always seems to be one when I am on call.

But luckily I was granted the weekend off because of my awesome performance and dedication to work. I definitely deserved that. I also deserve a promotion but a girl can only dream. Yesterday I spent the entire day at home in my bed, streaming Netflix. It was awesome!!!!

But I told myself that I had to go outside and get some fresh air. And being cooped up in my apartment wasn't helping with my stress. So here I am at the famous park in the town Magnolia. The towned I moved to to pursue my career as a doctor but in the process having to leave Natsu.

My mind replays all the wonderful and beautiful memories I made with him. My eyes shed a tear as I realized that I was probably never going to see him again. Not his pink hair, his attractive abs or his magnificent smile. But I pushed that aside wanting to relax and not cry again over Natsu.

He probably has a amazing girlfriend and is planning to marry her...... :(

I continued to stroll down the park, my sad attitude changing from the beauty of the scenery. I pulled out my camera that I took with me and started taking beautiful pictures of the park. I ended up at the big fountain in the center of the park. I stopped and admired its beauty. After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled my camera up and took the most beautiful shot of the fountain. 

Happy with myself, I turned around wanting to walk home before it gets dark. But as I turned I saw something I thought I never would. I froze still staring in front of me with wide eyes. The person turned around, his goofy grin clear among his features. But it disappeared once he saw me, it changed to a look of pure shock.