Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story

I am sooooo sorry it's late. On Monday I have to go back to school T^T. But I also forgot about an essay I had to write so all my time has been devoted to that. I am terribly sorry for the long wait. But it's here!! And I don't know how it turned out, I can only hope you liked it. :)

Okay, now not to be rude, but I went ahead and named your children. I know, I'm crazy and mean but it was for the sake of my sanity. I don't want to write (d/n) for your daughter's name or (s/n) for your son's name. Actually, that's easier than I thought. Never mind, disregard what I said before I will do that. But the ages of your children, I have decided to choose that, no shade. Your daughter is four and your son is two. Happy? Should be, because your about to read my story. Sorry that sounded rude, I'm going to shut up now :D Now the story shall begin!!!!!! Yay! Whooo! Go author!! You can do it!!! Yay!!

"Mom! Dad!! We're ready to be tucked in!!" (D/n) shouted from the other side of the house. (Y/n) and Gray sighed as they were interrupted from their watching of the T.V. (Y/n) was in her husband's, Gray's arms and they were both very comfortable and who knew when they would be able to be that comfortable again. But I guess that those are the things you have to sacrifice to have children. I, the narrator, shall never have kids if that is what I have to give up. I'll just get dogs and be that stereotypical cat lady, only with dogs.

(Y/n) was the first to get up, leaving behind a pouting Gray. Gray was the second up, turning off the TV with a sigh and effortlessly getting off the couch. The married couple walked across the room into their children's bed room. Passing by, Gray firmly grabs (Y/n)'s butt and gives her a smirk, telling her exactly what he wanted. (Y/n) chuckled at the man's actions.

"Mom, why did Daddy smile like that?" (s/n) asked his mother, surprising her.

"Sweetie, don't worry about it, he meant nothing." (Y/n) told her son, giving Gray a glare who only shrugged and smirked again. (Y/n) rolled her eyes before going to the side of (d/n)'s bed, pulling the covers over his tiny body as Gray did the same to (s/n). They both gave their children a kiss and said I love you before exiting the room.

"Mom, Dad. Can you tell us a bed time story?" (d/n) asked with puppy dog eyes and (s/n) shaking his head, just want to go to sleep.  (Y/n) looked to Gray, who non discreetly shook his head, knowing that it would only postpone what he wanted. Gray's mind was made up, his wife and him would NOT tell a bed time story that would put more time between now and his pleasure. But (Y/n), being the one that wears the pants in the family, makes the decisions. Just seeing the look on her face, Gray knew that he didn't win. With another sigh he sat back on his sons bed as they both died of sadness. On the other hand, (Y/n) sat nicely onto her daughter's bed, who was very excited.

"Which story do you want me to tell you?" (Y/n) asked, looking towards her daughter with a smile. Gray and (s/n) had a secret conversation and made up a plan while (d/n) decided on what she wanted. Knowing well how scary (y/n) can be, Gray had (s/n) say what they thought of. Gray was almost 100% sure that it wasn't going to work, but it couldn't hurt to try. Yes, yes it can.

"Daddy and I don't want to listen to the story. Can we watch TV while you tell (d/n) the story?" (S/n) asked with the cutest, most innocent voice the worlds ever heard. But that did nothing to his mother, she just sent a very strong glare to Gray, making him shiver. When did her marry Erza? No, sorry, I just got word from Gray Fullbuster himself, (Y/n) Fullbuster is scarier than Erza, by far.

With the answer to the question, Gray leaned to (s/n) and told him what (Y/n) 'said', "Sorry, buddy. That's a no." (S/n) has lived two years on Earthland and he knows never to question his mother if he still wants to live till tomorrow. That's called great parenting. *thumbs up*