Lyon x Reader - Oblivious

This isn't my best work, I wasn't really sure about the storyline, but I still hope you guys are going to enjoy it! Also, I put it completely in Lyon's POV because for this one, I didn't really want to tell you what you were thinking, that's a bit weird. So I left your thoughts to yourself! XP

I'm having so much fun planning all your guys' ideas. If when you requested a character and gave a storyline in mind, do not fear, I will credit you because your guys' ideas are amazing. <3

Lyon's POV-

Today was a day of resting for all the guild members attending the Grand Magic Games. At the moment I'm sitting with Yuka and Toby at a small café in the city of Crocus. We've already finished our food and were just having conversation about the games.

"Hey, Lyon. How do you know (Y/n)? You seemed to talk to her easily like you've known her for a long time. But you have never brought her up. It keeps puzzling me." Yuka asks. I could tell it was bothering him, I usually tell him everything since we joined Lamia Scale and I'm no longer the Sub-Zero Emperor who's trying to revive one of Zeref's demons.

"Oh yeah, (Y/n). Wasn't she like that really pretty (magic) mage. I thought she was Gray's girlfriend because they're almost never separated, but Juvia doesn't seem to be troubled behind it so I don't know." Toby pointed out. His words made me frown a bit. He spoke words I've always thought but hate to except.

"Oh, well, (y/n) and I go way back along with Gray. I've known her only a little bit shorter than I've known Gray." I tell them, really not wanting to go into detail like they'll want me too.

"Come on, that can't be it. We've seen the way you interact with her. There has to be more." Yuka points out once again.

"We have?" Toby asks, very confused by Yuka's accusations as always.

"Okay, I've seen the way you interact with her. There has to be more to the story. We're all friends here; we should all feel free to tell each other whatever. To prove it I'll even tell you who I like." Yuka says, using any method to get me to tell him the whole story.

"Yuka you like someone?" I ask, shock written on my face. I had no idea Yuka even had the power to like someone. I mean I know who Toby likes, that's because it's painfully obvious that he likes Milliana. I guess I've never really thought about who Yuka likes.

"No! There's no way Yuka could possibly like anyone!" Toby declared, irritating Yuka and his eyebrows.

"I do!" Yuka shouted, shoving Toby out of his chair and onto the ground.

"Yuka, who do you like?" I asked calmly.

"Now remember Lyon, once I tell you who I like, you have to tell us about (y/n)." I nod at Yuka's statement. "Okay, who I like is... Kagura."

It was silent for about a minute before Toby and I burst out laughing. It was hilarious to us how the guy with the hugest eye brows in the WORLD could possibly compare to a goddess. There was no way Yuka would ever have a chance with Kagura, I kind of felt sorry for him. But I'm almost 100% sure that Kagura isn't straight.

"Shut up! Now Lyon tell us about (Y/n). You better not leave anything out." Yuka said and I nodded and tried to catch my breath after that whole attack of laughter. But once I was calm and collected I started telling them. I really didn't want to, this stuff was personal, but I guess it can't hurt to finally get it out of my system. Usually I would share this stuff with Gray, but since he's part of the cause of this problem, I can't.

I took a deep breath and said, "You guys remember my deceased master Ur right? Well (y/n) goes back to a time when Gray and I were both training under Ur's teaching. (Y/n) was our age at the time and didn't have a family or a home. She never told us why, probably because she didn't know herself. (Y/n) was different. Most people like Gray, would be traumatized by losing their parent and would be on the route of revenge, but that wasn't (y/n). She was a free spirt of some sorts. She was never afraid and was always a positive little girl. After running into her, Ur asked her to come along as another apprentice. Gray was upset at first but it didn't last long with (Y/n)'s charming attitude and personality.