Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance

Acceptance

It has been really hard for Lucy and Loke. In the fight against Tartarus, Aries lost a fight and was granted the trip to heaven. Sadly Loke had feelings for Aries in a romantic way. That just made loosing her 10 times harder. Lucy got really depressed during the lose of Aries. But Natsu was there to cheer her up and that ended in romantic feelings coming out.

But for Loke there was nothing he could do or anyone else that could ease the pain.

When there is a zodiac celestial spirit that dies they get replaced by a new spirit. It sounds rude but it has to happen. Usually when the new spirit gets created the key gets sent to Earth Land to be found by someone else. But because Lucy is really attached to her spirits and a close friend of the king, she got to keep the new spirit.

The new spirit is named (y/n). She isn't named Aries because they still love Aries and don't want to give someone else the same name. She has (h/l) (h/c) and pale skin. She wore similar clothes as Aries but different in their own way to fit her personality.

It has been two months since (y/n) became one of Lucy's spirits. Lucy has gotten to know (y/n) and doesn't think of her as a replacement of Aries but as her own spirit.

Lucy has avoided having (y/n) and Loke fight together because she knows about how Loke loved Aries. She doesn't want Loke to meet Aries so called "replacement."

Right now Lucy is fighting someone with Loke. All of her other spirits except you have been knocked out. There were a lot more mages that needed to be fought and Lucy needed you to help fight, you are her third strongest spirit after Aquarius and Loke. So Lucy had to take a risky move and summon you to fight with the person that was in love with the previous Aries.

Lucy took out your key and yelled, "I open thee, gate of the ram!"

Loke flinched at the name if his old lover. He knew about the replacement and he praised Lucy for never letting him see her, but there was no other choice. He had to fight with her to save his master.

"(Y/N)!!"

A light appeared and you stood in front of Lucy and Loke. Your eyes widened at the sight of Loke. People have told you about him being in love with the previous Aries.

At the sight of you Loke's mouth dropped. You were extremely attractive. While Loke was distracted by your looks, a mage came up behind him and you punched him using the same magic as Aries. This snapped Loke out of his trance and when he saw you using the love of his life's magic, his body filled with rage. Loke's featured turned sour and continued fighting.

You knew this was going to happen, you knew he was going to hate you because you were thought as Aries replacement. You hated it. You hated how people thought you were rude for being Aries replacement. Lucy was the first one to see you as who you really were. You will always be in her debt.

You continued fighting with Loke and soon enough everyone was unconscious. Loke turned to Lucy and was all lovey dovey, it made you sick. But every time he would look at you his features wore a hatred emotion. It lasted like that for a whole year.

A whole year Loke ignored and showed hatred to you. And during that year what did you do, you fell in love with him. You loved the way he would fight and be so passionate about what he loves and his looks weren't that bad either. You even loved how loyal he was to the person he loved even if that meant he would hate you. You understood, you would hate yourself too.

Over the year even though you didn't notice, Loke fell in love with you. He saw how you weren't Aries, you were your own person, (y/n). A completely different person than who he once loved but a new person he loves now. Usually when Loke loved someone he would open up to them and ask them on a date like what he did with Aries. But he always felt guilty for loving you. He felt guilty that he might be more in love with the person that replaced Aries, then Aries herself.