Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?

This was requested by the amazing @AretaNN Thank you for requesting. And for all of you who have also requested, I will get to them. Just wait. Okay I hope you enjoy!                                                                                              ~deadpoolxxlux

-

-

(Name) is a powerful (magic) wizard in the guild Fairy Tail. You grew up in Fairy Tail for most of your life. You are carefree and are open about any possibilities thrown at you. That is why you and Cana fit so perfectly together. But not just Cana, but also the heartthrob of Fairy Tail, Loke. 

The moment he joined the guild, you talked to him. You guys got to know each other and became the world's most fabulous best friends in the world. You guys would go out and have fun, also have drinking competitions with Cana. You never one any of those but you were close. It was no secret that you were the second best drinker in Fairy Tail.

But over the wonderful years at Fairy Tail things change. And by things, I mean feelings. So over these years you developed feelings for Loke, this was no secret to Cana though. She just has her ways, I guess. 

Right now you're coming home from a very long job. It took you a month to complete and you really miss everyone in Fairy Tail. The truth is that you took that job to be away from Loke. Since you started to have feelings for Loke, it hurt you how he would flirt with any girl, but never with you. You just concluded that he isn't interested in you and during your job, you accepted it.

You walked through the doors of Fairy Tail, "I'm back!" Your say while everyone cheers. You walk up to Cana, who is at the bar. But while you do that you search the room for Loke, wanting to see him. But you didn't. "Hey Cana, how have you been?"

"The usual." She says taking a sip of her alcohol. You smile at Cana and look around once more, trying to find Loke. But your eyes land upon an unfamiliar face with blonde hair. "Hey, did we get a new member?" You ask as Cana puts down her drink and turns in her chair to look at the blonde chick. "Yeah, that's Lucy. She joined a few days after you left." You nod and Cana calls Lucy over.

"Hey Lucy, this is (Name). She's a part of this guild. You joined right after she left on a month long job." Cana introduces you to Lucy.

"Hi (Name), I'm Lucy. But I think you already knew that." Lucy says with a cute smile.

"Nice to meet you, Lucy. I was wondering what type of magic do you use?" You ask the blonde mage.

"Oh, I'm a celestial wizard!" Lucy says enthusiastically, holding up her gate keys.

"That's cool, never seen one of those. Hey Cana, do you know where Loke is?" You ask Cana. Cana flinches and turns away. "Oh he's right here." Lucy says holding up one of her keys. You gave her a weird look, 'why would he be in a key?' you thought.

"Lucy she doesn't know about Loke." Cana tells Lucy. You give another confused face, not understanding what they are talking about. Cana gives Lucy a look that makes Lucy's face fall into a sympathetic look.

"Oh well, (Name). Loke is actually a spirit.............................

Lucy explains everything that you weren't told about Loke, your best friend. As she tells you this, your eyes fill with tears. Your best friend was dying and you didn't know it. He thought nothing of you knowing any of this. Did he not trust you?

Once Lucy finished the story, you were soaked with tears. Loke felt as if he could trust a girl he met a month ago and not his best friend. Does he really not care about you? You ran out of the guild as fast as your legs could take you.

You left behind understanding, sorrow and shocked faces. Almost right after you ran away, Lucy's gate key shined and Loke appeared with a distressed face. "Where? Where did (Name) go?" He asked, almost pleading.

"Loke? She went that way. Towards the park." Lucy said, understanding the look on his face. Loke nodded and took off after you.

You made it to the park and stopped by the river. You sat down calmly on the grass, next to the river. You brought your knees to your chest and burrowed your head in them. You then let everything out, crying everything you kept in.

You hear footsteppes behind you, you quickly whipped away your tears, knowing exactly who those footsteppes belonged to. "(Name)..............." Loke started. He walk towards you slowly as you lifted your head to see him. "I'm sorry...." Loke apologised, sitting next to you.

"Loke, I forgive you. But I need to know why." You tell him, sitting up straighter and looking him in the eye. "Why?" Loke questioned. 

"I mean why, why did you not tell me. Why do you flirt with other girl, but never me. Is there something wrong with me?" You asked, new tears present in your eyes.

"Well the answer is easy. I love you, I always have. But I never wanted to tell you that I was dying or a spirit because I know that it would crush you. I have never flirted with you because I don't deserve you. Your pure light is something I don't deserve. And I never wanted for us to be an us, because once I die. It would have killed you."

You stare in shock at Loke as he confesses to everything he has told you. He did truly love you. You jump forward, giving Loke a tight embrace. You borrowed your face in his chest as you cried tears of joy. " I love you too Loke, or should I say Leo." You say as Loke laughs. He pulls away from the hug, just enough so he could see your face.

"(Name).......What did I do to deserve this? I love you." Loke says as he pulls you into a kiss. You feel sparks fly as your lips connect. Your lips fit perfectly, like pieces in a puzzle. You never wanted it to end, but it had to. There is something very important, air.

You both pulled away, catching your breath as you put your foreheads together. You stare into each other's eyes, full with love and passion.

"Who knew celestial spirits were so good at kissing?"