authors note

I have a new account. @morgannatlas

There, every week I post a new chapter to a novel I have written. If after reading this oneshot collection you find you like my writing and you're down for a teen romance and coming of age novel, then you might want to consider checking it out.

It would mean a lot of some of you check it out, but no pressure :))

Here is the cover and blurb:

"Stevie was my best friend and I love her

"Stevie was my best friend and I love her. But for once, I want to love myself. And with her, I can't."///All Bryn ever wanted was to be somebody - more specifically someone that mattered. Someone that couldn't be replaced with the wave of a hand like some extra on a movie set. Someone that wrote the narrative, was cheered for by an audience, someone that was noticed.But because of her best friend, she wasn't.Stumbling out of her previous life, awkwardly and not truly knowing what she was doing, she said goodbye to her friends, hoping and praying, that everything would change for the better. That she might one day be perfect like all the rest of them.After forming an unlikely relationship with the school's 'bad boy' and changing, arguably, not for the better, the world around her starts to crumble. And maybe just maybe everyone else isn't as perfect as they seemed to be.Falling in love, running away from her problems, and all while trying to discover just who she was, her eyes never left the target of maybe one day being noticed as undeniably Bryn.///"you're different. you've never really been different before."