Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect

"So, all I have to do is choose one?" You asked.

"(Y/n), you aren't possibly thinking of actually doing that, right?" Lucy gasped.

"It's the only way guys, to making it easier. I have to choose."

...

You were silent as you thought of every outcome that you could think of with each boy. The girls that waited for your response, watched silently as you did. They were patient and decided to not disturb your thoughts; which in turn, you were grateful for.

First was Natsu, you knew him, or at least more than you knew the others. He was joyful. Although dense he was thoughtful, and most importantly, he was compassionate. Great qualities. You knew that if you chose Natsu your life would have no worries, Natsu would take care of you to the end.

Natsu = Perfect

Next was Rogue. Although he was closed off, the two of you had a lot in common, and even from just less than three hours with him, you already trusted him. Rogue was quiet, apathetic, self-conscious, but most importantly, kind. Rogue would treat you like a goddess and make sure you were comfortable at all times.

Rogue = Perfect

Then there was Sting, the unknown variable was what you called him. Sting was almost identical to Natsu in every way, but there were certain things that were different and you found joy in finding them. Sting was calm and lighthearted, he was fair though also arrogant, but again, most importantly he was loyal. You knew Sting would stay by your side through thick and thin no matter what.

Sting = Perfect

Gajeel was different from the others, prior to this week you were afraid of him. But he proved you differently. Gajeel was genuine, proud, tough, and surprisingly, clingy. His ability to rid you of your fear of him was amazing and you knew he had a lot more in store for you. He would hold onto you the entire way.

Gajeel = Perfect

Last but not least, Laxus. The beautiful and mature 23-year-old man. He was respectful, sincere, though possessive. He was the moody teenage that fought his own guild. He was arrogant and cocky to the point of annoyance. He was power loving and hungry, the complete opposite to you.

Laxus = Imperfect

But you saw value in his imperfectness, and saw a hollow core to the perfect endings everyone else had. Everyone else was perfect to the point of being imaginative, not real. And all you wanted was something that was real, something you could work towards, something that meant more than what was on the surface.

"Laxus." You tried his name than smiled. "I choose Laxus."

"Okay, let's go take you to him and have him mark you." The way Lucy phrased that put you off but you didn't care. Your decision sent butterflies to your stomach and your heart began to beat at a fast pace. You allowed Levy and Lucy to take you to Laxus' apartment while Erza and Mira went ahead to get him ready.

In no time, you were in his small studio apartment. It was messy but also clean. You knew that each item on the floor was there for a reason, not just because he was lazy. Laxus was leaned up against his kitchen counter, clearly bored and agitated by the sudden guests.

"What are you doing here?" He asked no one in specific.

"(Y/n) chose you." Erza stated. Laxus gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean chose?"

"I need you to mark me." You finally spoke, Laxus jerked his head in your direction. He opened his mouth to day something but stopped when he glanced at the others in the room.