Loke x Reader - Trails

I am so sorry for my lack of uploading. I've been working on a novel I've been trying to write, it's going great. I don't know if I should put it on wattpad though, I'm only one-chapter in. Again, I'm sorry for the lack of uploading and I hope you enjoy this oneshot, it's a little different. :D

"How can I help you?" A white haired beauty asked as I walked into an unfamiliar guild with unfamiliar people. I love anything and everything unfamiliar.

"I'm here looking to join Fairy Tail." I spoke, my voice lased with excitement.

"That's great, I'll send you to the master. I'm Mira-Jane by the way." Mira held out a hand and I shook it.

"(Y/n)."

Mira turned around and led me to where a boy with orange hair and a black suit sat at a bench. With our arrival, he put down his drink and gave us a smile, which we both returned.

"Loke, can you please escort (Y/n) to the master so that she can join our guild?" It was more of a statement than a question, there was no way out of it. "I have a lot to get done." Mira finished. Loke stood.

"I would love to. Princess." He said the last bit as he bowed to me and held out a hand.

"I'm so sorry for Loke, he's a little girl crazy." Mira apologized, about to swat Loke's hand away.

"No, I don't mind." I said, taking Loke's hand before Mira swatted it. Loke stood from his bow and gave me a smile in which I returned once again. With that Mira walked away, a little confused, but none the less satisfied, and Loke led me to the Master's office.

It was not at all how I thought it would go. I'm going to like it here.

-

-

"You must be (Y/n), the new member." A blonde and busty girl asked me as I was sipping my smoothie made deliciously by Mira.

"Yup, that's me." I replied, taking one last sip of my drink before paying full attention to the girl in front of me.

"I'm Lucy, it's very nice to meet you." She sat down in front of me. "So, (Y/n), what type of magic do you specialize in?" I smiled.

"Roulette Magic. I like surprises. But I can also use celestial magic."

"Celestial Magic?!?!" Lucy beamed

"Yeah, that's what I said..." I point out the obvious, don't know what's so amazing about it.

"I'm a celestial mage!!" She yelled with excitement and grabbed my hands in her own. Didn't see that coming.

"Really?!" I asked, matching Lucy's excitement. It's not often you meet any other celestial mages. What a surprise.

"Yes!!! I have 10 Zodiac keys and 4 silver gate keys!!" Lucy reached to her little pouch and pulled out the exact amount of keys she said. "What keys do you have?"

"I only have two silver keys. They're hard to find and pretty expensive. I also don't use them that much, sorry." I apologized and brought out the two keys that I bring with me everywhere.

"That's fine, I understand. I'm just glad I'm not the only one anymore." Lucy said with a nod and I laughed along. I understood her. We continued to chat.

-

-

"Loke, was it?" I asked. I walked up to him, remembering my first day here. We haven't talked since; I've actually never seen him in the guild. How unusual.