Natsu x Reader ~ Coma

Coma
Your name is (y/n). You joined Fairy Tail around 7 years ago when you were 10. You were very sweet and wouldn't want to hurt anyone unless you had to. And when you did it was scary. Your magic was very powerful, it is dark dragon slayer magic. You were taught by the one and only Acnologia. Along with the other dragon slayers, Acnologia left you on July 7th year 777.
You hated that people would avoid you and were scared of you because of your magic. So you would never use it and always be kind. You would only ever use your death magic, how people call it, when your family, Fairy Tail was in danger. Those are the reasons why he loves you.

You did exactly that at the Grand Magic Games. You protected your family from the dragons. You took down at least 6 and thanks to Lucy and Yukino they closed the gate sending the last one to the past.

But when you fought those dragons you did a major strain on your magic powers, sending you in a coma. This broke his heart. You were so bad that the soonest you would be able to wake up was in 3 years. They weren't even sure if you would wake up.

This broke Natsu's heart. He was in fact in love with you. The way you smiled always cheered him up, but now you can't smile. Everyday he told himself that you were going to wake up so that he can tell you what he has been keeping secret form you this whole time. But everyday he wasn't sure you would wake up.

Natsu was going to tell you that he loves you. Yes, the dense Natsu is in love with (y/n).

But it has been 7 years and you still haven't woken up. Even the human version of Agnologia came, and he couldn't wake you up. Everybody moved on with their lives except for Natsu.

Over the time that you have been asleep, Lucy asked out Natsu but he said no because he loved you. This made Lucy mad because you were practically dead. They ended up fighting for a whole year because of that, but they are fine now.

Lucy ended up marrying Loke and now has two children, Lloyd and Lizzy.

Gray and Juvia married and had one child named Selena.

Levy and Gajeel married and had 5 children. To many names to say so I ain't saying them.

They other couples are Mira and Laxus, Lisanna and Bixlo, Evergreen and Elfman, Romeo and Wendy. And finally Erza and Jellal.

Happy and Carla also had kittens.

But through the whole 7 years Natsu still stays by your bedside everyday. Natsu hasn't been on many missions and basically lives in your infirmary room.
Natsu would talk to you every day and cried a lot. He lost interest in fighting. And now being the age of 24 he still hasn't had his first kiss because he wants it to be with you. And most if all wants to marry you.

It was now the anniversary of you going into a coma exactly 7 years ago.
Natsu came into the guild with a sad face on. The entire guild was wearing a sad face, not wanting to remember the horrible thing that happened on this day.
Natsu passed everyone not sparing a glance to anyone as he looked at the ground the whole way.
He entered your room and shut the door. Walked over to you and sat beside you while holding your hand.

"(Y/n) please wake up, I am miserable. It has been 7 years, don't you think its time to wake up?"
Natsu's tears started flowing out of his eyes onto your hand. He continued.

"Why did you have to leave me. I just want to be your husband, live with you, and have children with you. I love you (y/n). I need you, I can't live my life without you."

As those words left his mouth he was full on crying not even caring,he wanted her back to much to care what people think.

Natsu felt a soft delicate hand on his cheek whipping away his tears. He looked up and saw you sitting up gently smiling with tears in your eyes. Natsu's eyes widened, he was frozen.

"Natsu I'm so sorry I did this to you. I wanted to wake up, I really did but I couldn't. I had to listen to everything that was said to me."
Natsu hugged you tight, not wanting to let you go in fear
You would leave him again. You hugged back crying along with Natsu.

"Natsu..' You said quietly. He pulled all little from the hug to look at you. Natsu looked into your beautiful eyes that he hasn't seen in 7 years and got lost immediately in your eyes.
"Natsu I heard everything you said. All the sweet things you would say. And I just want you to know, I would loved to marry you." You said with a closed eyed smile.
Natsu grinned his famous gin and hugged you tightly. He let go of you and jumped in the air screaming, "I'm all fired up!!"

The people in the guild heard Natsu scream and rushed in to see what was wrong but found you sitting up smiling at Natsu.
Everyone started to cry.

"Guess what. Me and (y/n) are getting married!" Natsu yelled and kissed your cheek. Everyone erupted in cheers.

And that was your beautiful love story with you and Natsu. You knew you were going to be happy. Your fiancé did in fact wait 7 years for you.
-------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comment who you want me to write about next!
Byeeeee!! :D